Loki & Black Widow: Tomorrow. Will you be watching?

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Also I'll be looking forward to reading your reviews of both if you do them! 😊

Haha... yeah, I do that now I guess...

MY PROBLEM is for a very long time I've started projects and not finished them... like I've had a HUNDRED forums (not literally) and where are they all now? Gone!

I need to stick with something and follow through - but thanks to folks like you, I have no choice, this forum is funded for a LONG TIME so! Looks like we'll be keeping at this for at least a little bit (^_^)

• Star 1

I need to finish a lot of my own projects, I give in to distraction, random things happen, I want to do something different- whatever. or just sometimes self doubt. I ❤ this forum. Admittedly never been to another one, but I enjoy seeing your posts and others here. I feel very good here, so thank you 😊 

Keep it all up, though! I believe you're doing great! & I'm sure everyone here would back me up on that statement. & hey if you need a break at any point (we all need one sometimes) just go for it. You do alot, & nobody would blame you for taking off some needed days to focus on yourself & those around you. 

Stay gold 🌟 looking forward to more!

2 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

You do alot, & nobody would blame you for taking off some needed days to focus on yourself & those around you. 

I should take breaks more... I'm kinda wondering what that even is... if I could stand it 😋

I was not disappointed with the first episode of Loki. In the first episode. Alternate Loki becomes like the original canon Loki from the movies. He's shown everything leading up to Endgame and then he's given a choice. Obviously he chooses to help. Because if he's just thrown back into his own time line and has his memory erased. It's certain d**th for him. He'll go off and make the exact same decisions as he was meant to do. He doesn't want to do that though. Loki wants to survive. Not get his throat collapsed by Thanos again. 

• Star 1