Gah. Okay. My curse is to automatically surround myself with walls when I've been deceived or hurt. I become way too attached to the wrong people (even when I was in my single digits), and putting faith & believing them. & I do it too when I feel like people should stay away from me. Is that a choice? Agree to disagree, but it's not for me.ouch wall GIF

11 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Gah. Okay. My curse is to automatically surround myself with walls when I've been deceived or hurt. I become way too attached to the wrong people (even when I was in my single digits), and putting faith & believing them. & I do it too when I feel like people should stay away from me. Is that a choice? Agree to disagree, but it's not for me.ouch wall GIF

I thought you meant literal walls and I was like....what? Lmao

Being late and procrastinating everything, and not being able to follow conversation without zoning out a couple of times

and this is what I see when I arrive anywhere;

iThe Lord Of The Rings GIF

if the curse had a name it would be 'Absent Mind' or something lmao

• Star 1

Idk how many times it’s gonna take for karma to literally give me other people’s actual experience personally for me to stop being self righteous or judgmental of their behavior. I’m working on it but I get mad at people still. No one is self aware enough including me apparently. 

• Star 1

Not being able to do small talk. I'm an absolute conversation kíller because I can only talk about the weather or where I went to school, or some other meaningless drivel for so long. About five minutes is my limit, and then I'm bored and slightly annoyed and feel like there's something better I could be doing with my time. Let's have a conversation about real stuff; stuff that actually matters. Give me the meat and potatoes and not just the garnish.

• Star 1

I’m too perceptive. I notice tiny weird things, which I then can extrapolate into weirdly “psychic” readings of people. 
which means, if I think someone or something isn’t a great time, I’m typically right, which then makes people dislike me, because I come off weird 😂

I JUST NOTICE PATTERNS PLEASE DONT HATE ME 😭

• Star 1

• Elites

My curse is saying things too quickly without thinking. 

I have a hard time getting over when somebody leaves or abandons me, especially after all the hard work I put into every relationship. I get very upset and try to find what’s wrong with me. I guess I don’t like rejection. But I would never do anything about it. Just sit here and sulk. 

• Star 1

On 8/20/2021 at 11:53 PM, brittniisundae said:

I typed in clumsy thinking some people are going to say "I'm clumsy" and then there's popcorn lady...😂 I don't even know how she tripped this hard? I keep watching her feet...poor lady 😳

That happened to my gf on the front lawn at my house.

She skinned up her knee really bad.  I asked if she needed to go to the hospital to check and see if anything was fractured and she told me no.

Sometimes she'll just be walking one minute and then drop or trip. Poor thing. 

Edited by Mr.Dawn
  • Star 1