How are you doing? Post here to let everyone know how you feel and maybe why you feel it.

Me, I'm... so-so... basically story of my life.

Bored Paul Rudd GIF

Life is funny and weird... and even crazy sometimes... and for some reason... I smell something funny in my right nostril... like... iron.

• Heart 1

6 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Just accidentally slept for 11 hours but I needed it because I didn't get enough hours of sleep the past two days. I'm good though 😛

I've been having to go to bed early just to catch up on sleep. s*cks. But I can't enjoy anything if I feel jacked because of lack of sleep or just feeling groggy in general. 

• Star 1

• Mod
11 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I've been having to go to bed early just to catch up on sleep. s*cks. But I can't enjoy anything if I feel jacked because of lack of sleep or just feeling groggy in general. 

Yeah I actually go to bed really late at night, so sleeping that long had caused me to waste half the day. Getting too much sleep will still make you tired too.

• Heart 1

Just now, Kaitlind said:

Yeah I actually go to bed really late at night, so sleeping that long had caused me to waste half the day. Getting too much sleep will still make you tired too.

I've noticed that too  when I'm off over the weekends. If I sleep in. I normally end up taking a nap later in the day just to recharge.

• Heart 1

I’m fine, but random thought: Is it just me or has no one been using “ROFL” anymore? It means “roll on floor laughing” by the way… Idk. I’ve only seen “LOL” and variations of “LMAO” but yeah… that’s all for now.

Edited by rechele
  • Star 1
  • Funny 1