What do you collect?

Posted (edited)

Do you have a collection? 

I will go first 

I have: Pokémon cards, gameboys/consols, winx dolls, lego friends and more. 

-I have a video on tiktok with my geeky gameboy/consols collection. I'm really proud of that one! https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMepqEDhM/

-84 winx club dolls i habe pic fromna part of them on insta. I can't get the pic upload here a link of it:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BwWbLKnBVir/?igshid=1q9rfymohcg2o

-5k Pokémon cards 

- 35 sets of lego friends

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
Typo
  • Star 1

I collect basically nothing that I know of... I try to get rid of stuff that is a bit clutterish and like to surround myself with stuff I can use and only that... need to get better at that though.

I do have a lot of wall art, that's for sure 😛

Youtube Lol GIF by tyler oakley

• Elites

I have an old collection of Pokémon cards & I wish to get all classic game consoles one day soon. Till then just building up my selection of movies & collection of heart breaks lul 

• Elites

I collect books,  spooky things and though I don’t mean too it seems I collect blankets.  I have soooo many blankets in my house and I don’t know why people keep gifting me more.  I’m pretty sure I could stuff a mattress protector with all my blankets and have a functioning mattress.  

• Elites

Books. They're perfect to collect, for four reasons: 1. I love reading, so they're functional. 2. They also look very comely lined up on a shelf. 3. Several of the books I have are valuable, so they're good investment. 4. They're fun to look after, if that makes sense. Maintaining humidity, protecting the jackets with mylar, dusting, rotating, etc. The perfect amount of fiddliness.

I also have a decent collection of older PC games, though my interest in that has waned a bit.

I also have a lot of beer glasses, but I don't really drink beer anymore, so they might go here soon.

i collect o lot of things! i collect beanie babies, LPS, a whole sort of stuff. im worried ill turn into a hoarder 😭 i just love to keep things, but beanie babies and LPS are my main thing. my beanie baby collection is worth about 10,000! it'd worth it to hold onto things 😜 (note: the 10,000 total is just an estimate, however any beanie baby of mine worth 4,000+ has all the defects that make it valuable. i have yet to get it looked at by a professional :p)

6 minutes ago, alex said:

Rocks

Shells

Money

Cishet tears jk

and Textbooks

Go ahead and sell those beanie babies before they get #metoo’d or declared ”******” by the fake sjw movement. Nothing is safe nowadays…

Go ahead and sell those beanie babies before they get #metoo’d or declared ”#mętoo’d” by the fake sjw movement. Nothing is safe nowadays…

haahaaa, thanks for the advice, but i dont collect them for their value xD i collect because i like them! i truly plan on selling none of them, but i see your point!