How will your perfect date look like?

Oh gd. Uhm... having deep conversations while taking a walk at night watching for falling stars. Go home, watch a random movie, or series, switch to other things(most likely knowing me) attempt to write a new story together, play a game they choose, play a game I choose, back and forth stuff. Fall asleep with cuddles. Yeah that's it 🤔 but it would be nice to share a weekend or something together.

30 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Oh gd. Uhm... having deep conversations while taking a walk at night watching for falling stars. Go home, watch a random movie, or series, switch to other things(most likely knowing me) attempt to write a new story together, play a game they choose, play a game I choose, back and forth stuff. Fall asleep with cuddles. Yeah that's it 🤔 but it would be nice to share a weekend or something together.

Sounds indeed as a fun weekend not a day. But cute you want to know so mutch about someone 

• Star 1

57 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Sounds indeed as a fun weekend not a day. But cute you want to know so mutch about someone 

I ❤ soul searching & finding out things about others and what they enjoy. 😂 I just feel like there's so much to explore and understand about another person. A date would be fun, but I just take them to heart. 🤗

• Elites

Anything but sitting at a table having small talk! Go to an arcade, get to talk while also seeing how they react to different situations in a more natural state. Maybe a class like painting or dance lessons. Grab a healthy smoothie and watch some fireworks. Bonus side quest points for a quick glow stick rave dance while waiting for the show to start. Pick out silly onesie pjs, play twister then wrap up watching a comedy movie/stand up. Sounds good to me.