If you don't drink, what is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?

If you do drink, what's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

I rarely drink. I like trying new things, but after that I'm bored of stuff...

My favorite drink is probably Zevia Ginger Root Beer.

• Star 1

I rarely drink, on average a couple times a month. I like it when I am at social events bc it makes me less anxious, happier, and more willing to talk to others. But I have never been full on drunk- I know my limits and don't like to lose control of myself. My favorite drink is probably Moscato. Wine makes me feel the best out of any alcohol.

2 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Eh, I think moderation is key always. Wine when consumed in moderation actually is known to have several health benefits. 

Thats true about wine ❤ & I definitely learned my lesson with that once a time ago. I used orange soda as a chaser once, I became so sick. Now I can't stand the smell or drink orange soda even if I wanted to. I'm a total light weight with drinks, and being on a type of medication I shouldn't. I haven't had a drink since my ***ney stone episode (doctor actually suggested I drink to remove the stubborn thing).

Posted (edited)

In terms of alcohol, drinking is one of those things that I cannot do very much. I absolutely loathe the way that alcohol of any considerable amount makes me feel. I've never drank much in my life - only on birthdays, and certain holidays, but that's it. It's nice at first when what I'm drinking tastes good, such as cider or wine in a social setting where we're all just relaxing, but I simply cannot continually down any more than a single drink because when I do I feel restricted, sleepy and uninspired. Although certain beverages taste great and it's fun to try different things, I will honestly never understand how people can long to be intoxicated with alcohol for the physiological and cognitive affects it causes. 
However, in terms of non-alcoholic beverages, I would say club soda is my top pick. It's just water with Co2 obviously, but the fizzy aspect always suffices my soda cravings I get from time to time. It's satisfying and a healthy way to get H2O intake and there are a ton of flavors to choose from. If there is anyone here with an attachment to soda and you're trying to ween yourself off of it, I would advise you to try replacing it with sparkling water, as it definitely does the job. It sounds silly, but if you just "pretend" you're drinking soda with sparkling water, if you really think about it, the only part you'd be missing from the water is the anticipated sweetness of soda. refreshing sparkling water GIF by SodaStream USA

Edited by Schatzi

• Elites
Posted (edited)

I dont have an urge to drink often maybe a handful of times out of the year usually when having a bonfire. I feel a buzz and I’m good. My choice is a PickleBack. It is whiskey, I prefer Jamison, chased with pickle juice. Zero hangovers bc the juice helps replenish electrolytes.
I also know when to quit while I’m a head 

//

non alcoholic favorite drink is dragon eye oolong tea 😩

Edited by Leaf_
  • Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

Favorite alcoholic beverage is ***ton Irish whiskey.

Favorite non-alcoholic drink is either Sprecher ginger beer, Sprecher root beer, chilled green tea, or blackberry lemonade flavored sparkling water.

• Heart 1

No alcohol for me. My all time favorite drink is just some good old fashioned homemade sweetened sun tea.

I also like Orangina (original and red orange) and Jarrito's flavored soda (all of them are good but Strawberry and Mandarin are the best).

visual-fb-shareimage.thumb.jpg.1419a93e2e68acd6fe16e39c5125f11e.jpg5758787828_e2db5af287.thumb.jpg.7a5551846d9d5adc1307bc46c474c2f5.jpg