• Mod

Do you have any funny sleepwalking stories or have you said anything funny in your sleep that someone else told you about?

One time while on a family vacation, I started to sleepwalk and tried to open the front door. My dad asked me what I was doing and I turned around and said, "I can't explain," then went back to bed lol. Another night I was told I said "chocolate" in my sleep and I remember I was dreaming about someone asking me what flavor of a dessert I wanted and I said chocolate in the dream 😆

I've had "the old hag syndrome" before, AKA sleep paralysis. Awful. You wake, but your body freezes, so for a few moments you can't move, talk, anything. There's also the sensation of a force sitting on your chest, pinning you down. 

Creepy. 

Edited by Ann
  • Star 1

• Mod
37 minutes ago, Ann said:

I've had "the old hag syndrome" before, AKA sleep paralysis. Awful. You wake, but your body freezes, so for a few moments you can't move, talk, anything. There's also the sensation of a force sitting on your chest, pinning you down. 

Creepy. 

I've had sleep paralysis before. I couldn't move and felt som*thing press down on the bed. I'm glad I didn't feel like som*thing was on me though!

47 minutes ago, Onision said:

I'm a sleep talker, I make really dumb statements in my sleep... lol...

Hey man, at least I don't pee the bed anymore.

200.gif

That's good 😆

25 minutes ago, Skoobie123 said:

I sleep talk… and snore. Lol I’m someone’s worse nightmare to sleep next to. 😭😭😭 Like sleeping next to a swamp monster. 

Season 3 Nap GIF by The Simpsons

I also snore lol

• Heart 1

I've had an episode or two where I walked around in my sleep, and talked to my significant other at the time. One time I fell asleep, walked into the living room where they were gaming and demanded that they get on the plane with me now or I'm leaving without them. I'm not even going to go into the rest of what they had said I said at the time, as it's rated really, really, mature. 🤦‍♀️ 😬 Trust me not a single person should hear that again. 

d&d no GIF by Hyper RPG

• Heart 1

On 7/25/2021 at 10:05 AM, Kaitlind said:

I've had sleep paralysis before. I couldn't move and felt som*thing press down on the bed. I'm glad I didn't feel like som*thing was on me though!

That's good 😆

I also snore lol

I’ve been told by my sister that I snore. She claims she doesn’t snore and her boyfriend was like “yes, you do”, lol. 🙄😂

• Mod
8 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I've had an episode or two where I walked around in my sleep, and talked to my significant other at the time. One time I fell asleep, walked into the living room where they were gaming and demanded that they get on the plane with me now or I'm leaving without them. I'm not even going to go into the rest of what they had said I said at the time, as it's rated really, really, mature. 🤦‍♀️😬 Trust me not a single person should hear that again. 

d&d no GIF by Hyper RPG

Lol that's hilarious

6 hours ago, paperandsky said:

I’ve been told by my sister that I snore. She claims she doesn’t snore and her boyfriend was like “yes, you do”, lol. 🙄😂

It's weird how we don't even know we snore lol

• Star 2