It was revealed by the Pentagon that UFO's are real right?

Ufo Pentagon GIF

So... do you believe aliens are real? Have you ever had an experience with aliens?

Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae

At one point I thought I might have been abducted... was kind of a confusing thing... do you think aliens can transport humans through glass?

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

• Elites

Unidentified Flying Objects are for certain real. Aliens? Hell yeah.

What are they here for? Just observing, like humans travel to remote destinations to document wildlife? 

• Star 1

Putting aside the barrage of evidence we have that alien life is aware of and has visited earth, scientists are only aware of about 5% of the universe. Statistically speaking it would be more unlikely for aliens to NOT exist given how vast it is.

Screenshot_20210605-140646_Gallery.jpg

• Star 2

2 hours ago, itsfaeleaf said:

Can you explain why you thought you were abducted? 😮

You know that iodine stuff the put on your skin for surgery? When we were sleeping in front of a massive window in New Mexico we woke up multiple times with iodine-looking stains on us but the bed was always clean. So confusing.

It stopped once we were no longer sleeping in front of massive windows.

I know abduction is a stretch, but I have no idea how to explain the repeated marks.

Call me crazy, I don't care anymore. I woke up to 2 of them. One spoke telepathically to me to calm and close my eyes that I will be back home. I was panicking, so whatever they were doing they sensed I was too upset to handle anything. I was terrified of them since I was young. I get this "internal" humming or vibration that I can only feel or hear. That's how I know they're around. Ive heard stories, and seen that opening yourself up with no negativity, acknowledge them, and trying to talking to them is a good way to get started...

So my answer is a definite yes..

• Mod

Personally I don't believe they're real. Although one time I saw a weird object flying across the sky at night while I was driving, but it could have been anything. I just wonder if they do exist, what's the point of them and how did they come into existence in the first place?

• Star 1

34 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Personally I don't believe they're real. Although one time I saw a weird object flying across the sky at night while I was driving, but it could have been anything. I just wonder if they do exist, what's the point of them and how did they come into existence in the first place?

What's the point of us, why do we exist? 🤔❤ perhaps we're all connected. 

• Heart 1

On 6/5/2021 at 4:58 PM, Minty said:

I hope they are real so they can take me to another planet. Does anyone believe in parallel universe? 

Another planet? What do you have in mind?

I fully believe they exist but not in the way we humans think they do. Most of us think they'd resemble us in one way, but they might as well just be a blob of goo or som*thing else that we can't even comprehend. There's so many species on Earth that are nothing like us, so there's a high possibility the species in space evolved in a completely different way too

• Heart 1

i was recently thinking about paranormal stories and how there’s people who believe and people who don’t. 

and poptartbarbie!! Your post came through as I was writing this and I think it’s relevant. 

but, I was thinking of how some people really went through some kind of experience deemed paranormal and I wondered, what if some of this is less so on ghosts/demons, but on aliens

maybe I should check out the podcasts you listen to 

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, Onision said:

Another planet? What do you have in mind?

Like a unknown planet that nobody ever heard of and of Course a planet that I can survive on. At this point I’m done with earth xD pls aliens take me somewhere anywhere 

2 hours ago, Allycat said:

Oh my heart! 

One of their abilities is mind control or cat h*cking. They take over your mind. The host carries the cat around with them every where they go. The host even starts taking pictures. It's a major sign of infection. 

men-and-cats-11.jpg men-pose-cats-funny-vintage-2-5885f7867e

• Elites

I think a lot about the Fermi Paradox that either we are the first past the post or the last which is such a lonely consideration. I would love to hope there is more sentient life than us and that is does better than us. What we know about intelligent life is its propensity to destroy itself. Hopefully that principle isn't galactic. 

On 6/5/2021 at 4:18 PM, k*itlind said:

Can you tell me why you don’t believe they exist? Or is it just because of what you said about not knowing the point of them and how they exist?

Edited by paperandsky

• Mod
2 hours ago, paperandsky said:

Can you tell me why you don’t believe they exist? Or is it just because of what you said about not knowing the point of them and how they exist?

Yeah I just don't know what would be the point of them or how they were created. Where would they have come from? 😋

• Star 1