The Biden vs Trump election was... painful. It was painful to watch the debates, it was painful to see the voting process being intentionally disrupted and it was painful to see how badly people reacted to the results...

Was the election rigged though?

I feel like if it was all up to one state, it would be plasible, but Biden didn't just win, he won by a whole lot... in multiple key states... so? How was it rigged?

Donald Trump GIF by Justin Gammon

Alright hear me out. I think there was definitely a lot of weird stuff that went on that could very well be attributed to the pandemic, but when Trump won it was also the dems that claimed election fraud, and next election cycle whoever loses will claim the same. So I think we should investigate thoroughly at least once so we don't have to listen to the same thing every time. 

34 minutes ago, Danny said:

Alright hear me out. I think there was definitely a lot of weird stuff that went on that could very well be attributed to the pandemic, but when Trump won it was also the dems that claimed election fraud, and next election cycle whoever loses will claim the same. So I think we should investigate thoroughly at least once so we don't have to listen to the same thing every time. 

Actually Trump lost the vote both times - meaning more Americans voted Democrat in both elections than people voted Republican - so when Democrats say an election where they had more votes per person than the other, and yet despite them getting more votes they lost = it was rigged, yeah it's common sense.

The Electoral college places more value on land than people - and that is your rigged election - but despite the election being against Democrats due to the electoral college rigging - Democrats still won.

Translation, this is what a rigged election looks like

Hillary = 65 million Americans voted for her
Trump = 62 million Americans voted for him

American logic = Trump wins.

In other words, it's a joke anyone says anyone rigs elections, unless they're talking about the electoral college, which is obvious blatant rigging - taking away the 1 vote per person concept.

While I disagree to a degree (that I won't necessarily go into rn because I know I do not 100% understand the subject entirely and don't want to spread misinformation on the topic) I will say I think while the electoral college has a use it could also be improved upon 

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

While I disagree to a degree (that I won't necessarily go into rn because I know I do not 100% understand the subject entirely and don't want to spread misinformation on the topic) I will say I think while the electoral college has a use it could also be improved upon 

1 person, 1 vote. That's how fair/non-rigged elections work. When you give one person more voting power than another, based on where they were born, well... it's just dumb.

2 minutes ago, Onision said:

1 person, 1 vote. That's how fair/non-rigged elections work. When you give one person more voting power than another, based on where they were born, well... it's just dumb.

Idk I have qualms about it because I recognize that without the electoral college like 2 states would be the ones electing everyone, and people in the same area tend to all vote the same way especially so in large cities, but then I also think the 1 vote per person is the most pure way to do it 

• Elites

I feel most all elections are rigged in some degree to favor whatever government plans. Some times a curve ball is thrown in to see what plays out.. The Presidents are just mascots to take all the blame when behind the scenes there are lots of people that attempt to push the ways into their favor.