Open Club  ·  7 members

Despair Club

Who is your favourite character and why?

Lottiee_2001

4 hours ago, Onision said:

I guess I have to watch it now... I'm in the club haha.

I play a game called Pixeljunk Monsters 2 and they had an add on with the theme of this anime.

Welcome to the club haha 

You should play the game of this too, it's a visual novel type but I promise it is goodd and I prefer the voice actor in the games compared to the anime, it's really fun to try to solve the ******s while playing. Try your best to avoid spoilers because they are everywheree

Ooo good question! mine would have to be- leon because he is chill he really from danganronpa 1- basic from danganronpa 2 i'd say Hiyoko and im still in the midist of watching the 3rd one so don't got a danganronpa 3 favorite character!

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, xxgamer775 said:

Ooo good question! mine would have to be- leon because he is chill he really from danganronpa 1- basic from danganronpa 2 i'd say Hiyoko and im still in the midist of watching the 3rd one so don't got a danganronpa 3 favorite character!

I don't have a favourite DGR 3 character either since I'm in the middle of playing the game, I just started and the main character is 'The Ultimate Pianist', I play the piano and I'm kinda biased loll

Mine has always been Nagito Komaeda because he’s one of the oddest characters in that game franchise. He’s also a character that I empathize with.