What Is Your Star Sign? Does It Match?

What do you think of star signs? Do you think they're accurate? I'm a Scorpio and one opinion of my star sign is this:

Scorpios are great lovers and friends. Some may think that Scorpios are prone to being possessive, jealous, vengeful, and occasionally obsessive. All of that is true and nothing but the truth, but when is that ever a bad thing? We dance with fire and don't mind a little pain. We're also incredibly passionate and have a drive to create. We also have a strong sense of responsibility and loyalty to those who matter to us. So if you come across a Scorpio, know that they're not out to get you.

Yeah no.

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

I'm an Aries, and the traits of the sign fit me very well- Chaotic, headstrong, impatient, and loyal. I also have a bit of that Aries temper haha. I have trouble believing a zodiac sign could determine someone's entire personality, but its fun to read!

• Elites

If anyone is curious about their ENTIRE astrological birth natal chart, as you are more than just the one sign you were born under. (AKA your Star Sign) I recommend this page

I am a Pieces Sun, Sagittarius Moon, and a ****** Rising.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php&ved=2ahUKEwia2NbN38fwAhUPRK0KHeWgAHYQFjAAegQIGxAC&usg=AOvVaw0KmVpBg329ypjqbK-YszKb

1 hour ago, Onision said:

What do you think of star signs? Do you think they're accurate? I'm a Scorpio and one opinion of my star sign is this:

Yeah no.

i’m a scorpio too, though my friends usually tell me i’m more like a pisces.

Just now, Lianne said:

I'm a ****** I think it's pretty accurate ot says we're home loving but as the years pass by that statement becomes less and less accurate .

The crab

If you don’t look at the other placements in your chart the zodiac isn’t helpful. When you are born- every planet in the solar system was at a certain degree and in a specific sign. Your big 3: sun sign- actual birthday, rising/ascendant is the sign coming into being (there’s a better way to describe it but I’m not typing all that sorry) and then your moon sign. Which is related to your emotions. These are important to know as you might relate to your moon sign more. Every planet has a designation and was at a unique point when you were born. It’s science based on the stars, horoscopes are not it and that only means hour of your birth. I’m a water sun- c*ncer born in the summer but I also have a Libra rising, moon in Taurus..but the real question is what is your Mars sign in ? That’s my favorite part of a birth chart, shows how you take action. Mine is Mars in Leo ♌️ I’m not a typical c*ncer, we are described as soft, nurturing, emotional and while I may be those qualities at times…I have a lot of mental agility and air in my chart backed up by loyal and dutiful earth sign qualities (hence my moon) I love the stars as you can tell. If you need help with your birth chart or want to know anything, just ask. The fun part is informing me of what you know vs what I think 😉 astrology isn’t always accurate, Scorpio is a misunderstood sign as well as Capricorn. Two of my favs 😂 apologies for the book I wrote. TLDR- check your entire birth chart, not just your sun sign 💫

Virgo sun and Gemini moon. 

They're both ruled by Mercury. So I guess I do well with communication, and ideas. I feel like that fits me, but not fully. I can be stubborn, and personality wise I may come off a little bossy sometimes 😂 I just feel I'm more laid-back, but also easily excited. I'm fine with this mess, though. 

This Is Fine GIF

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

They're both ruled by Mercury. So I guess I do well with communication, and ideas. I feel like that fits me, but not fully. I can be stubborn, and personality wise I may come off a little bossy sometimes 😂 I just feel I'm more laid-back, but also easily excited. I'm fine with this mess, though. 

This Is Fine GIF

You’re probably right a lot !! 😂 Virgo is such an interesting sign. Best not to argue with you and usually mercury energy loves to be stimulated cerebrally. Is that true for you ? Love that combination 💞 

• Star 1

5 minutes ago, Rick n morty babe said:

You’re probably right a lot !! 😂 Virgo is such an interesting sign. Best not to argue with you and usually mercury energy loves to be stimulated cerebrally. Is that true for you ? Love that combination 💞 

It's true that I like people who put effort into making me think more. I love learning more about people & just the world around me. I like when others show me their balance of creativity & knowledge. I also enjoy when they involve me into their projects or ask me to help build onto more ideas. I always have ideas of my own, but I also enjoy working with others to build, create, or just to find understanding. I always have a curious mind, but I'm not stone cold either. My emotions are there, and it's been a struggle with my personal life. I would do a lot and more for anybody I care for.

😂 It's sort of funny because I'm not into arguments at all. It gives me super anxiety. I do put my opinions in, and if others don't like it 🤷‍♀️ okay. I respect others opinions, but unless I see something very wrong happening I won't jump into action with it.  Does this sound weird? 😂 I apologize if it does, I always feel like I'm just weird. 

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

It's true that I like people who put effort into making me think more. I love learning more about people & just the world around me. I like when others show me their balance of creativity & knowledge. I also enjoy when they involve me into their projects or ask me to help build onto more ideas. I always have ideas of my own, but I also enjoy working with others to build, create, or just to find understanding. I always have a curious mind, but I'm not stone cold either. My emotions are there, and it's been a struggle with my personal life. I would do a lot and more for anybody I care for.

😂 It's sort of funny because I'm not into arguments at all. It gives me super anxiety. I do put my opinions in, and if others don't like it 🤷‍♀️ okay. I respect others opinions, but unless I see something very wrong happening I won't jump into action with it.  Does this sound weird? 😂 I apologize if it does, I always feel like I'm just weird. 

Not weird at all 💞 You’re just very intelligent and it shows. Some of the smartest people won’t engage in arguing and that’s very level headed. I wish I had that ability 😂 Also being able to collaborate with others is such a good trait to have. I like how you said unless you see something very wrong happening, I admire your cautious approach and wisdom for when to step in. You seem very balanced emotionally too, that’s lovely 💫 My good friend is a Virgo and she’s the one I go to for advice. She’s tough but handles it in a classy way, I try to learn from her lol 

• Star 1

• Elites

Taurus - Sun

C'ancer - Moon

Matches very well, for the most part.

"They always want to nurture, to be givers and receivers of love and warmth.

The way these people care for others is through emotional expressiveness and responsiveness. Their affection will be expressed with a gentle touch.

They believe in the fact that they are the only ones capable of building and developing strong relationships.

It’s very easy for them to feel what others are feeling because they’re intuitive and sensitive. But don’t think they will be too self-sacrificing in order to make their loved ones happy.

On the outside, the Taurus Sun C'ancer Moon woman seems confident and tough but her kindness makes others very fond of her. Realizing that aggressiveness doesn’t get her anywhere, this lady will be tactful and diplomatic.

She knows how to handle people and is highly adaptable. Others will count on her to be next to them no matter how difficult the situation. Because she will always have control over her own life, it will seem that she knows what she’s doing.

The Taurus makes her more sensual, motivated and dedicated, while the c*ncer more imaginative and sensitive. It’s important she’s careful not to lose her identity when trying to keep everyone happy.

The older she is, the more prone to develop arrogance she becomes. This girl needs to take on challenges more often if she doesn’t want to become smug.

Not to mention it would be a waste of her talents if she would limit herself. The fact that she holds on too much to the past means she will often remember when others have hurt her.

It’s also possible she will lose herself in routine. Her imagination and talents make her a great designer or architect. But as a Taurus, she would need something to bring her financial security. Doing something that is financially risky is not at all in her nature. Her power to thoroughly focus will always help when she will want to apply what she has learned.

If she wants success, she needs to be less sensitive and to not take things so personally all the time. This woman can remember each word that has made her feel somehow insulted."

Edited by bones

On 8/21/2021 at 8:10 PM, brittniisundae said:

This Is Fine GIF

I'm a Virgo ♍ too  Born on the 3rd 

• Star 1