What group did you fit into in High School? Why?

I was in the goth/rocker group.

That basically meant I wore black a lot and listened to Heavy Metal/dark music.

Fred Armisen Laughing GIF by IFC

I wasn't in any group in high school bc I was mainly a loner who didn't talk to anyone, but I was also a nerd tbh

22 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I wasn't in any group in high school bc I was mainly a loner who didn't talk to anyone, but I was also a nerd tbh

Mmm... well my group of friends were all odd folks... they looked like a variety of social types. There was a goth-ish group but I mostly hung out with random folks.

Didn't hang out with nerds though lol.

24 minutes ago, Sierra said:

Literally same.

I transferred in at the very last year after being homeschooled for most of middle/high school, so I was definitely a loner who was too shy to talk to anyone, but also a nerd because I tested into all Honors and one AP class.

I hated highschool because they treated everyone either like bæbies or pr¡soners. The šexist dress codes that made no sense, the miserable intercom, the loud girls popping their gum and gossiping, the thuggish dudes fighting in the hallway and all the idiots running to watch the fight, the ugly brick buildings and trashy trailer “classrooms,” only getting 6 minutes of locker time, then having to line up behind the door like Kindergartners and ask the teacher if we could go p¡ss was so lame.
They kept telling us that college would be harder and that simply wasn’t true. In college, you can do whatever the hell you want but you’ll get your own consequences like a fu*king adult lol.

If I had to pick a clique, it’s the Nerds because I did kinda join the Math Club & pledge Mu Alpha Theta in highschool, so I guess Nerd, but I was also too emo to fit in with them, plus at the time I didn’t want to be friends with non-vegans 🙈😅

I usually spent my time with all the odd balls / rejects, I've always been more interested in unique people, plus I was too shy to talk to anyone else, I didn't really fit in anywhere to be honest. 

• Elites

So I went to two different high schools. Freshman and senior year(school number one) I was very quiet but I had a lot of friends. Mostly nerds and anime ***s but also the theatre ***s. I went to guitar club but just to play ukulele by myself in the corner, and I participated in all the school dances and the talent show and pep rally’s. Sophomore and junior year(school number two) I had basically no friends. I always sat alone and if I didn’t then I sat with the special needs ***s.  But I met my absolute best friend there, as she was my bio partner! (Reconnected after graduation) in general I wore a grey beanie everyday and an oversized hoodie with converse. Short hair and a lot of old school cartoon shirts.

3 hours ago, Danny said:

I wasn't in any particular group, I had my close friends, but I just kind of got along with everyone 🥰

That’s goals lol 

21 hours ago, chompy said:

Weeb/druggie *** in the lockeroom 

Smooth transition lmao

23 hours ago, Lottiee_2001 said:

I usually spent my time with all the odd balls / rejects, I've always been more interested in unique people, plus I was too shy to talk to anyone else, I didn't really fit in anywhere to be honest. 

I would’ve done the same if my “Technology Magnet” highschool wasn’t so ghetto lmfao 😂 Everyone was too basic, and the only cool people were in my AP class and Math Club but nobody was Emo like me, no colored hair, and the only other lezbos were too butch for me.

They made fun of my vegan food in the caf, and mocked me enjoying my food and that was so irritating, eventually I just ate all my lunches in the bathroom and listened to iHeartRadio on my phone lol

3 hours ago, alex said:

I would’ve done the same if my “Technology Magnet” highschool wasn’t so ghetto lmfao 😂 Everyone was too basic, and the only cool people were in my AP class and Math Club but nobody was Emo like me, no colored hair, and the only other lezbos were too butch for me.

They made fun of my vegan food in the caf, and mocked me enjoying my food and that was so irritating, eventually I just ate all my lunches in the bathroom and listened to iHeartRadio on my phone lol

I don't think they even liked me all too much either aha, I was just very closed off but whenever I opened up I was 'annoying' and they made fun of all the stuff I liked etc. thank **** high school is over 

• Moderators

I was the shy, quiet girl and had a small group of friends that mostly consisted of nerds and other shy people lol

On 6/4/2021 at 5:24 PM, Onision said:

What group did you fit into in High School? Why?

I was in the goth/rocker group.

That basically meant I wore black a lot and listened to Heavy Metal/dark music.

I was the only goth in my school that dressed goth I am a girl and 20. I didnt want friends. then some emo girl came up to me. they used me for the label and I have always done best on my own I love the woods music being myself so on. i love thinking and yeah dude. always got on with guys better girls kind of suck a lot of the time.

2 minutes ago, abhorrent101 said:

I was the only goth in my school that dressed goth I am a girl and 20. I didnt want friends. then some emo girl came up to me. they used me for the label and I have always done best on my own I love the woods music being myself so on. i love thinking and yeah dude. always got on with guys better girls kind of suck a lot of the time.

I usually hung about with the stoner boys who had a grow and were no hassle.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Onision said:

I'm seeing a lot of loners here... hmmmmmmm...

Is this forum a loner magnet? Lol.

keep away GIF by mortifiied

You know it! Lmaooo this thread reminds me of a lil Peep song that says 

In highschool I was a loner;
I was a reject; I was a poser; 
Multiple personalities; I’m bipolar; 
I swear I mean well; I’m still going to heII

Edited by alex
Font size

1 minute ago, abhorrent101 said:

I dont like majority of the human race as they are greedy and self concerned always stuck up for myself even though people would try get to me. I got called a goth before I knew I was one and it was mad.

Goth boy clique!

I was a chameleon. I'm guilty of trying to make friends in various cliques and groups, until my break down. Which landed me into the hospital the rest of my last year. I still graduated. But you know who actually still cared to keep up with me? My goth friends and those who preferred not to be in any sort of group or who just didn't have many friends. I'll never forget them. Some I still talk to, some are gone...some just moved away.Chameleon Im Not Here GIF by YooHoo to the Rescue

Posted (edited)

Omg! This thread is basically ‘witchblades🖤
art knife GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)🎶

render candy cane GIF by xponentialdesignCo-canes🎶

2 hours ago, abhorrent101 said:

I was the only goth in my school that dressed goth ... then some emo girl came up to me.

…Gothboiclique make aho shake 🎶

On 6/4/2021 at 12:24 PM, Onision said:

That basically meant I wore black a lot

…Black fur, black coat 🎶 

On 6/4/2021 at 12:52 PM, Onision said:

There was a goth-ish group but I mostly hung out with random folks.

…Gothboiclique in the back-o 🎶 

1 hour ago, abhorrent101 said:

always stuck up for myself even though people would try get to me.

… Switchblades 🎶 

23 hours ago, chompy said:

druggie *** in the lockeroom 

…Co-cane 🎶 

1 hour ago, abhorrent101 said:

I got called a goth before I knew I was one and it was mad.

…Gothboiclique till my soul take 🎶 

On 6/4/2021 at 4:35 PM, Brookeireland said:

in general I wore a grey beanie everyday and an oversized hoodie with converse. Short hair and a lot of old school cartoon shirts.

…Black jeans 🎶 

On 6/4/2021 at 1:13 PM, alex said:

the loud girls popping their gum and gossiping,

…Half-black hos 🎶 

black and white horror GIF

On 6/4/2021 at 1:13 PM, alex said:

If I had to pick a clique,

…Goth boi clique in the castle 🎶

On 6/4/2021 at 12:28 PM, Sierra said:

I wasn't in any group in high school bc I was mainly a loner

16 hours ago, Bruja626 said:

I was a loner in HS.

…In high school, I was a loner 🎶

On 6/4/2021 at 4:00 PM, Lottiee_2001 said:

I usually spent my time with all the odd balls / rejects,

…I was a reject 🎶

they used me for the label

…I was a poser 🎶

20 hours ago, Lottiee_2001 said:

I was just very closed off but whenever I opened up I was 'annoying'

…Multiple personalities 🎶 (JK)

2 hours ago, Onision said:

… I’m bipolar 🎶 

23 hours ago, alex said:

😂 Everyone was too basic, and the only cool people were in my AP class and Math Club but nobody was Emo like me, no colored hair, and the only other lezbos were too butch for me.

…I swear I mean well; I’m still going to heII 🎶 

I have always done best on my own I love the woods music being myself so on. i love thinking and yeah dude.

…Witchcraft 🎶 

On 6/4/2021 at 2:52 PM, Danny said:

I just kind of got along with everyone 🥰

… Love chants

17 hours ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I was the shy, quiet girl

…Whisper in my ear; Put me in a trance 🎶 

I usually hung about with the stoner boys who had a grow and were no hassle.

…Co-cane all night long… 🎶 

lil tracy GIF by ☆LiL PEEP☆
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

I was a chameleon. I'm guilty of trying to make friends in various cliques and groups, until my break down. Which landed me into the hospital the rest of my last year. I still graduated. But you know who actually still cared to keep up with me? My goth friends and those who preferred not to be in any sort of group or who just didn't have many friends. I'll never forget them. Some I still talk to, some are gone...some just moved away.Chameleon Im Not Here GIF by YooHoo to the Rescue

Awww 💔❤️🩹🤗 

Edited by alex
Oops cussing

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Onision said:

I'm seeing a lot of loners here... hmmmmmmm...

Is this forum a loner magnet? Lol.

We should start a loner club on here 😜

1 hour ago, alex said:

Omg! This thread is basically ‘witchblades🖤
art knife GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)🎶

render candy cane GIF by xponentialdesignCo-canes🎶

…Gothboiclique make aho shake 🎶

…Black fur, black coat 🎶 

…Gothboiclique in the back-o 🎶 

… Switchblades 🎶 

…Co-cane 🎶 

…Gothboiclique till my soul take 🎶 

…Black jeans 🎶 

…Half-black hos 🎶 

black and white horror GIF

…Goth boi clique in the castle 🎶

…In high school, I was a loner 🎶

…I was a reject 🎶

…I was a poser 🎶

…Multiple personalities 🎶 (JK)

… I’m bipolar 🎶 

…I swear I mean well; I’m still going to heII 🎶 

…Witchcraft 🎶 

… Love chants

…Whisper in my ear; Put me in a trance 🎶 

…Co-cane all night long… 🎶 

lil tracy GIF by ☆LiL PEEP☆
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Awww 💔❤️🩹🤗 

Ok YOU WIN for the lil peep reference. Fun fact: James and I have the same tattoo on the same wrist but mine was a lil peep tribute lol 🥲 but yeah, onision.net = safe space for goths, loners, and rejects ❤

Screenshot_20210605-183419_Gallery.jpg

High school was wild and I was kinda wild too. I talked and hang out with a lot of people but over time we didn’t talk as much but I was always in many group being a lot of people’s friends. 

• Elites

There wasn’t cliques in my schools, everyone was literally chill with everyone and “mixed”. I’m not sure which I would’ve been categorized with if there was.. My main friend group was an emo-hipster-oddball-band squad?