Those Who've Seen Shadow People

I saw this forum topic somewhere else:

Hello Everyone, Welcome to my thread about the Hatman and shadow people. I have seen both the hatman and the shadow people. Many times and very clearly and in broad daylight each time. For those of us who have been visited, I am wondering what we have in common. Why are we being selected to have these visitations? Do we have anything in common, or is it just random?

If we can find some common ground, we might be able to figure out what it is that these shadows want from us.

I will start by telling you what I was going through at the time I saw these beings. I was living alone, I was renting a very large Victorian House in London. I was going through a divorce at the time and very emotional. I was crying every day and going over and over my life choices. I felt despair and emotional upheaval as the reason I was renting this house was because I had moved out of my own house.

What were you experiencing at the time in your life when you saw the shadows?

So... I personally have never seen shadow people or a hatman... whatever that is. I looked it up...

So who or what is the Hat Man?
It is not a new phenomenon. For about as long as written records have existed, “people have described a frightening night-time vision that paralyses them with fear and seems to suck the breath right out of them, often by pressing directly upon their chest”, reports Quartz.

“The entity has stalked human beings throughout history, not merely within a particular society or during a specific time,” says Shelley Adler in her book Sleep Paralysis: Night-mares, Nocebos, and the Mind-Body Connection. 

Among the Canadian Inuit, the word uqumangirniq described this awake-but-paralysed feeling, while the Japanese call it kanashibari. 

In the field of sleep research, “this experience is termed sleep paralysis: an individual, in the process of falling asleep or awakening, finds himself or herself completely awake, but unable to move or speak... frequently, he or she sees a shadowy or indistinct shape approaching and becomes increasingly terrified”, Adler writes.

So yeah, again, no hatman... just wondering if all of you have had paranormal activities go down? Specifically shadow people or the hatman?

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

• Heart 1

I thankfully have not (lol) but my sister swears she does all the time out of the corner of her eye. A lot of people claim to see shadow people this way, I'm undecided on my opinion of that. If you just see them for a split second it could be your imagination or something else entirely. But there's no denying that sightings of the hatman and such are very real, and I do believe that to be a paranormal entity. 

• Heart 1

• Mod

I haven't seen either thankfully, but I'm afraid I will because I do see things at night sometimes. Right as I fall asleep, I'll wake up and see random stuff floating around. My sister has seen shadow people though. She said she saw one that was peaking out of the wall and went back inside the wall 😳

36 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I thankfully have not (lol) but my sister swears she does all the time out of the corner of her eye. A lot of people claim to see shadow people this way, I'm undecided on my opinion of that. If you just see them for a split second it could be your imagination or something else entirely. But there's no denying that sightings of the hatman and such are very real, and I do believe that to be a paranormal entity. 

The corner of your eye thing, the key is to repeat the eye movement to see if you can recreate that corner of your eye effect... I've done that many times, and most times I can recreate what I thought I saw. Side-vision is not 2020

18 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I haven't seen either thankfully, but I'm afraid I will because I do see things at night sometimes. Right as I fall asleep, I'll wake up and see random stuff floating around. My sister has seen shadow people though. She said she saw one that was peaking out of the wall and went back inside the wall 😳

Ah jeez... well human vision isn't perfect, maybe this is eyeball error.

• Star 1

41 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Oh wow. That’s pretty intense. 

• Star 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)

Back when I took adderall I would see the Shadow People scurrying in and out of focus. In fact when discussing them, most my friends had similar experiences due to amphetamines (medical or street). Since quitting dr*gs I haven't seen them once.  

But i remember hiking in the mountains days without sleep and seeing them slip between trees or run past my scope of vision. Truly creepy. One of my buddies thought they were demons... Kinda disturbing.

Never heard of the Hatman before this thread...

Edited by Kilo

Its Just a glitch in the matrix.  Ever thought maybe this life is just a computer simulation an just a concept in someone's mind. Shadows,  hat man. All just a Glitch an maybe you are becoming self aware.

• Mod
3 hours ago, Onision said:

The corner of your eye thing, the key is to repeat the eye movement to see if you can recreate that corner of your eye effect... I've done that many times, and most times I can recreate what I thought I saw. Side-vision is not 2020

Ah jeez... well human vision isn't perfect, maybe this is eyeball error.

Yeah it's all in the mind, although it is weird how multiple people see the same things.

2 hours ago, Version said:

Its Just a glitch in the matrix.  Ever thought maybe this life is just a computer simulation an just a concept in someone's mind. Shadows,  hat man. All just a Glitch an maybe you are becoming self aware.

Or maybe there are multiple planes of existence and that's what you are becoming self aware of

• Heart 1

4 hours ago, Sierra said:

Or maybe there are multiple planes of existence and that's what you are becoming self aware of

Too True, now we are aware of this, what will happen next. Will we still exist in this plane or will we ascend an maybe become shadow people ourselves. 

8 minutes ago, Version said:

Too True, now we are aware of this, what will happen next. Will we still exist in this plane or will we ascend an maybe become shadow people ourselves. 

Some people claim to be able to astral project so, who knows...it's certainly possible

Once you have paranormal experiences and see things that defy the laws of physics you realize how little humans know and how many possibilities there are in the universe 

• Heart 1

You gotta see it from the front of your eyes. if you see it in daylight, from the front of your eyes, then you might be able to be sure...

Most people see things in the dark, which is hilarious, or in the corner of their eye which is like... perceiving the world through a fun house mirror.