What Is THE BEST Food From Your Country?

We all live in different countries all over the world. I am very curious about all of those cultures

what’s a typical food in your country?

Let's make a game out of it 

guess where poster above you is from. Let's learn from each other ^^

The best food from the USA is probably... Brownies... they were created in Chicago I guess.

Brownie: Do you jump for the edges or the middle? The Brownie is said to have been created in our very own Chicago by a socialite whose husband owned the Palmer House Hotel. The treat was to serve as a boxed lunch dessert for women attending the World's Columbian Exposition.

If you get the right brownie, MMM MMM.

The poster above me is from... AFRICA and the typical food is... APPLES. lol

• Heart 1

Ok, so I've got 3, and they all happen to be favorites of mine.

1. Chocolate chip cookies 🍪

Screenshot_20210716-123106_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4716ded9a4fbbd72d524014d9008a776.jpg

2. Peanut Butter

First served to clients at Dr. John Harvey Kellogg's sanatorium in Battle Creek, Michigan, peanut paste was improved upon when chemist Joseph Rosefield added hydrogenated vegetable oil and called his spread Skippy.

That was 1922; not quite 100 years later, peanut butter is an American mainstay, often paired with jelly for that lunchbox workhorse the PB&J. For a rocking alternative, try peanut butter sandwiches the way Elvis Presley liked them: with ripe mashed bananas, grilled in butter.

3. Cornbread

A Southern American staple originating all the way back to the Native Americans.

I really like that America is such a melting pot of foods, I come from Cajun land so seafood is the best and crawfish is my personal favorite food, with my mammaws chicken and dumplings being not far behind 

35 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Wrong. You're forgetting the all encompassing power of McDonalds! 

giphy.gif

McDonald's has taken over thr world and its alarming 

• Star 1

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

I really like that America is such a melting pot of foods, I come from Cajun land so seafood is the best and crawfish is my personal favorite food, with my mammaws chicken and dumplings being not far behind 

Jambalaya! And Gumbo! 😋🤤

• Heart 1

7 hours ago, Danny said:

I can't eat at the one by my work. They have a vermin problem. My quarter pounder had a roach in the box with it. My co workers saw it and flipped sh*it. I haven't gone back since.

4 hours ago, t*rminated said:

I can't eat at the one by my work. They have a vermin problem. My quarter pounder had a roach in the box with it. My co workers saw it and flipped sh*it. I haven't gone back since.

Jeez thats so gr*ss, I don't eat fast food anyway unless I can tell 100% what I'm eating is what they say it is anyway but McDonald's is the def the worst if the worst

14 hours ago, t*rminated said:

I think, in general, all fast food places are gr*ss, not to mention unhealthy. That's why I try to avoid eating at them if I can. Sometimes I'm forced to because of time constraints between things, or maybe on the road when traveling.