What final fantasy games have you played and which one was your favourite?

I've played 

Ff7 

Ff7r 

Ff10

Ff13 ff13-2 ff13- lightning returns 

I love them all sans the ff13, there were some things that I loved and some that I didn't, but without it we wouldn't have been graced with 13-2 which always gets me emotional.final fantasy xiii trash GIF

I plan to play ff10-2 next 

• Star 1

• Elites
Posted (edited)

This thread!! FFVII+ R+ Dirge of Cerberus, FF Tactics, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX+X-2, FFXII, FFXIII

XIII was too linear

My top 3: VIII, VII, and IX

I am Squall but I resemble Rinoa or Tifa (minus the endowment), my bff I call Cloud.  FFVIII ruined me romantically.

Squaresoft created such fantastic games. I miss turn-base jrpgs, and the card games. 

FB_IMG_1622575969119.jpg

FB_IMG_1622573127432.jpg

FB_IMG_1622421240487.jpg

Edited by Kilo

23 minutes ago, Kilo said:

This thread!! FFVII+ R+ Dirge of Cerberus, FF Tactics, FFVIII, FFIX, FFX+X-2, FFXII, FFXIII

XIII was too linear

My top 3: VIII, VII, and IX

I am Squall but I resemble Rinoa or Tifa (minus the endowment), my bff I call Cloud.  FFVIII ruined me romantically.

Squaresoft created such fantastic games. I miss turn-base jrpgs, and the card games. 

FB_IMG_1622575969119.jpg

FB_IMG_1622573127432.jpg

FB_IMG_1622421240487.jpg

You are spot on about ff13 being linear . My friend at the time told me before playing ff13 that it's basically running down corridors. She was definitely right. I'm glad I stuck with it though. Vanille's  moans were torture in battle. Like when she started doing that I had to permanently kick her out of my party and never use her again 😂😂. The saving grace for me was the battle system, leveling up system, and the monsters were great. 

I am definitely interested in ff6 kefka looks like such a cool villain, and ff8 is on my list too. I got introduced to squall in kingdom hearts , so I'm interested to see what his story is.

• Elites
7 minutes ago, SailorVenus said:

You are spot on about ff13 being linear . My friend at the time told me before playing ff13 that it's basically running down corridors. She was definitely right. I'm glad I stuck with it though. Vanille's  moans were torture in battle. Like when she started doing that I had to permanently kick her out of my party and never use her again 😂😂. The saving grace for me was the battle system, leveling up system, and the monsters were great. 

I am definitely interested in ff6 kefka looks like such a cool villain, and ff8 is on my list too. I got introduced to squall in kingdom hearts , so I'm interested to see what his story is.

Squall is an emo-- dressed all in black, sometimes sarcastic, aloof and emotional. Love him the most. A lot of folks dislike the Junction system for that game, but after playing so many FFs i find it clever. Also the card game helps you gain the ultimate weapons and GFs/summons. 

• Heart 1

Final Fantasy VII... 
meteor GIF

Final Fantasy VIII
Fantasy Hush GIF by Pixel Bandits

Final Fantasy XII
d4fkwea-b0755dda-e604-474b-b20c-3898634e29d4.jpg

And... Final Fantasy XV
GIF by Kingsglaive Final Fantasy XV

Overall I'd say FFVII is the best... because, Tifa... Cloud.. Sephiroth... Barrett... the giant enemies...

Oh yeah sorry, I actually forgot I played the Final Fantasy spin off where they all fight each other Tekken style... I also forgot about the whole Dirge thing with Vincent and the spin off game with Zack on the PSP... played those all too haha.

• Heart 1

• Elites

Right now in FF fandom people are putting Britney Spears in the memes initially due to her resemblance to Tidus. My favorite meme though is Squall proposing a card game at inappropriate times

FB_IMG_1622000667653.jpg

FB_IMG_1619628170592.jpg

FB_IMG_1616606070516.jpg