• Mod

Okay.. So for the past two years I've been getting super into Neopets

I was wondering if anyone else on here plays too? 😮 

I need new friends on there; the site itself is kinda-d e a d cause flash doesn't work anymore..

(Also if anyone knows anything I'm trying to learn how trading works on there ..)

ANYWAYS- LEMME KNOW AND PLEASE DO ADD ME

007swiftscout <------ 

Also I attached files of two of my neopets 🙂  

badvex + sproogie

badvex.png

5.png

I had a robot explain to me why Neopets are cool...

Did you know that Neopets are awesome? They are awesome because they are part of a virtual pet site, and they have so many cool features! They have exciting games, contests, and quests! You can get Neopoints, too! to get Neopoints, you can play games, or sell stuff at the auction forum! Neopets are so much fun, and it's the best way to spend your spare time!

Neopets are awesome because of all the things they have to offer. You can choose to make your own pet and then take care of it and watch it grow. You can also create a family and get married. You also have all different types of games and activities to do. There are games such as kacheekers and sunshine shoppe where you can earn Neopoints. There are also games where you can battle against other players like battledome. What's cool is you can customize your own avatar to look like you. You also have your very own shop that you can customize and staff. I also like taking care of my gardens and garden items.

Do you agree with this robot?

• Star 1

• Mod
6 minutes ago, Onision said:

I had a robot explain to me why Neopets are cool...

Do you agree with this robot?

YUP  there's tons of stuff to do! The site is weird to navigate and there's ALOT of reading, but overall it's a pretty chill past time and it surprisingly has it's own in game stocks XD I enjoy it !

• Elites

Actually yea, lol. I was hard-core into Neopets for 10 years, until I was about 20. Then was into it for a year when I was 25ish. And haven't been on since. My original account was banned for saying, literally "what the effff" when I was 12 I'd say "what the eff" and neopets flipped and banned me. Lol. But I have a UC grey Jubjub and a ton of neopoints just chilling in my bank on my non frozen accounts tho.  I'll probably log in later! P sure the username is Kitsunebliss o.O but I may be wrong 

• Star 1

• Elites
7 minutes ago, Kitsunebliss said:

Actually yea, lol. I was hard-core into Neopets for 10 years, until I was about 20. Then was into it for a year when I was 25ish. And haven't been on since. My original account was banned for saying, literally "what the effff" when I was 12 I'd say "what the eff" and neopets flipped and banned me. Lol. But I have a UC grey Jubjub and a ton of neopoints just chilling in my bank on my non frozen accounts tho.  I'll probably log in later! P sure the username is Kitsunebliss o.O but I may be wrong 

Oooo found my main! I have like a dozen accounts cuz I had so many neopets 🤣 kitsuneu 

Screenshot_20210601-164909_Chrome.jpg

• Heart 1

• Mod
2 hours ago, Kitsunebliss said:

Oooo found my main! I have like a dozen accounts cuz I had so many neopets 🤣 kitsuneu 

Screenshot_20210601-164909_Chrome.jpg

oh heck yeah!!! nice dude!! imma add you right now! and a UC PET!!!? OMG THATS SO RAD IM JELLY!! >:D I just got into it again a few years ago and havent been able to recover my old account sadly 😧 but yeah! either way I play everyday and its so fun to see how my pets evolve over time 😄 

• Mod
2 hours ago, Kitsunebliss said:

Sweet!!! I keep a lot of stuff for nostalgic reasons, but I may have pets or items you may like ! I'll keep an eye out for the add! Dannikitsune is the account with the UC !

LE GASP will do 😮

OH MY STARS!!! NEOPETS!!! Yes, I loved neopets so much! I got into it when I got my little silly hands on a neopets happy meal toy a long time back! I don't remember the details because I never got into it as much as I did webkinz!! (I had so many webkins hoo nelly!)