Looking For A Good Couch Multiplayer

1 minute ago, Onision said:

What is that? What is great about it?

Essentially it's this fun and goofy game where you play as a ragdoll and fight other players in numerous locations. If you're interested, here's the Steam link: Save 55% on Gang Beasts on Steam (steampowered.com) or you could play on console. Also did the research, it supports up to 8 players, so yeah I would recommend it.

5 hours ago, Stevies said:

Essentially it's this fun and goofy game where you play as a ragdoll and fight other players in numerous locations. If you're interested, here's the Steam link: Save 55% on Gang Beasts on Steam (steampowered.com) or you could play on console. Also did the research, it supports up to 8 players, so yeah I would recommend it.

Actually I think I've played that... whoops.

6 hours ago, chompy said:

Jet set radioooooooooooooooooo 

I'm going to look up what jet set radio is...

In the subway-car game of tag called Jet Set Radio, we are all under attack. In the game, you take the role of one of four polished, thief-adventurers known as GGs, graffiti artists who cover the walls and billboards of Tokyo-like cityscape with their colorfully wacky creations. The object is to win territory for your gang from your opponents. The game turns mundane slums into a Disney World of garish graffiti and colors. The gang wars are real. Jet Set Radio first appeared in 1999 on the original Xbox console.

radio saturday GIF

Phasmophobia is a nice horror game. 

Like ghost adventures that a tv show. You have to go in to a building and search for evidence about which ghost it is. You can play it with 4 people amd you don't need discord to communicate. It had his own communication program. 

spacer.png

I love the game Overcooked! I used to play all the time with my ex, but since we broke up, I tried playing by myself and it's next to impossible. 

What type of multi-player are you looking for? Two people or a group type thing? I guess it depends on the type of game you're looking for. Here's a few of the games I've enjoyed that probably most everyone has played.

Dead by Daylight, Destiny, Last of Us, Uncharted, Until Dawn, Borderlands, Don't Starve Together, Conan Exiles, Starwhal, Knowledge is Power.