Number 15 (Do You Have Body Abnormalities?)

cheese foot GIF

Yeah pretty gross gif for this topic, felt it fit well with "number 15" voice.

Anyway!

Anything unusual about your body or anything you've seen or noticed on another's body that may different?

I have a double uterus. (Not that fancy)

My ex was double jointed. They called it "the backwards man stretch". 

• Heart 1

On 6/1/2021 at 1:15 AM, brittniisundae said:

Oh wow..The way you put it sounds nice, but also sounds quite scary for a variety of reasons. Keep that heart safe. ❤

Yeah I mean... I haven't had significant problems for a while... like last I remember I was just getting some chest pains during military training but that's it...

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

Sway back. No biggie except for the back pain and that people think I walk funny or have poor posture. 

Oh geez. 😞 I'm so sorry you're dealing with pain & those thoughts of others. Some times I use patches on an area of my back from where I developed nerve damage from an injury. They don't really help too much at all, so some times I have to get these shots that scare me (one slip up and you never know), so I try to avoid getting them. It's just super painful when it flares up. Have you tried anything like that? Patches or whatever?

• Star 1

I used to see a chiropractor on the regular, but that gets to be expensive. Sometimes I use a heating pad and that helps loosen up the tension. Other than that, I haven't really tried anything else.

When I was younger, I asked about getting a brace kinda like people with scoliosis sometimes wear. But sway back is kinda like the opposite curvature of the spine than scoliosis, so I was told that it wouldn't straighten anything out and wasn't really som*thing that could be fixed. Although a brace would force me to have better posture. Sway backs tend to hunch a little bit because it relieves the tension in the lower back.

It's the kind of ache and pain you just get used to, a constant tension. It's not horrible or unbearable. I treat myself to a massage every now and then.

• Heart 1

On 6/1/2021 at 12:00 AM, brittniisundae said:

I have a double uterus. (Not that fancy)

What is a double uterus? I could Google it, but I'd rather hear it here.... haha.
double rainbow GIF

51 minutes ago, Definitely_different said:

I’m double jointed in my elbows, deaf in my right ear and have an irregular heartbeat. 

Does the irregular thing cause any issue?

• Heart 1
  • Funny 1

8 minutes ago, Onision said:

What is a double uterus? I could Google it, but I'd rather hear it here.... haha.
double rainbow GIF

Does the irregular thing cause any issue?

With mine & yes a little TMI : For anatomy purposes this is what it looks like.

( some people develop double V's with this abnormality, I didn't. But it has caused me severe monthly issues, & an unfortunate loss.)

0000039393939393937773.jpg

I honestly don’t know. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything, but I think my back is weird. Maybe that’s in my head though. My canine teeth (that’s what their called) are really pointy, like a vampire.. it’s not that bad though. But that’s not abnormal. I’m just overly self-conscious and sometimes obsess over things about my body and wonder if it’s normal or not, lol. 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

With mine & yes a little TMI : For anatomy purposes this is what it looks like.

( some people develop double V's with this abnormality, I didn't. But it has caused me severe monthly issues, & an unfortunate loss.)

that is really interesting, thanks for the education

• Star 1

53 minutes ago, Elise said:

that is really interesting, thanks for the education

Thanks for reading ❤ I've always felt...really odd sharing this, there's som*thing "not normal" inside of me, it just mentally bugs me. But I did feel comfortable sharing here. The other thing, such as the loss, always takes alot out of me just to say. I've held it in for years, from people close to me. It's always like, I don't want to hurt those who matter most because of my abnormality or som*thing. 😕 But I'm coping with it 💕

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Thanks for reading ❤ I've always felt...really odd sharing this, there's som*thing "not normal" inside of me, it just mentally bugs me. But I did feel comfortable sharing here. The other thing, such as the loss, always takes alot out of me just to say. I've held it in for years, from people close to me. It's always like, I don't want to hurt those who matter most because of my abnormality or som*thing. 😕 But I'm coping with it 💕

Loss like that is hard, it’s normal to want to hold it in. I’m glad you were comfortable enough to share with us. ❤️

• Star 1