Sooo underground cities James mentioned Seattle has an "underground city" I know Edinburgh has Mary Kings close which is pretty cool does anyone  have any more to add to the list,

• Elites
13 minutes ago, JoJo said:

Sooo underground cities James mentioned Seattle has an "underground city" I know Edinburgh has Mary Kings close which is pretty cool does anyone  have any more to add to the list,

This just makes me think of the "homefree" people who set up camp in abandoned subways.  Are you speaking of Hollow Earth, by any chance? (Like where Levi Ackerman came from)

Also, kinda related, Elon Musk had proposed an underground freeway in LA to limit traffic...

I wasn't but I'm going to look that up it is something that really interests me, We have an underground well under sea motorway here it's been around since day dot I used to love friends visiting from the states as they delighted in it and roundabouts for some reason 

• Heart 1

Underground stuff in Seattle is kinda dorky once you're there... feel like you're in someone's weird bas*****nt.

As for where I want to visit... somewhere with baby blue water would be nice.

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Hawaii. I've never been and it seems to be a place most people visit at least once. I hope I can go someday.

That's awesome 🌟🌟 I'd add it to my list for sure! Minus some states,  I've really only been to Guam (it's sooooo tiny there) I currently want to go to Moskva (Moscow). I'm learning some Russian, and I have some ancestry there. However I'd find myself better learning in person, many countries are so different with their language in specific regions, than what you learn with certain programs. 💕 

• Star 1

7 hours ago, Kaitlind said:

Hawaii. I've never been and it seems to be a place most people visit at least once. I hope I can go someday.

3 hours ago, McFly said:

I've always wanted to visit Hawaii :3

For those of you wanting to go to Hawaii, I highly recommend the island of Kauai! It's so often overlooked for the more popular islands like Oahu and Maui.

Oahu - great for shopping and the more city life feel. Also a great tourist spot for Pearl Harbor and all that has to offer.

Maui - Party Island! Beautiful scenery and lots of activities to do. More chill and laid back than Oahu, but definitely a party island for the tourists.

Kauai - my personal favorite. It's known as the "garden island" and has the best nature scenery. There's a lot of hiking and nature visits to do. Even more chill and laid back than Maui, and you get a better picture of the local life since less tourists bother to go there (all the nature loving ones do though). You want to see waterfalls, lush green scenery, and a mini Grand Canyon? Go here. Be prepared for wet weather though because it gets all of its scenery due to the ample amount of rain the island gets.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1