• Mod
1 hour ago, brittniisundae said:

Aww he was such a cutie 💕 I'm so sorry 😞 🕯 I worry a lot about this sort of thing...I'd rather they go in peace...they are part of our family. Always ❤

Thanks. I've had pets pass away in all kinds of ways throughout my life. It's never easy and having to put them to sleep is always a difficult decision, but I'd rather them go in peace too.

• Star 1

Ugh, for the past few days I've been fighting that inner bully. She's been on a roll and is good at making me feel small, unnoticed, unwanted and etc. 

Funny how you know none of its true and your worth more than that but still, been in the dumps but I'll ok. I Got This Disney GIF by DisneyJunior

GIF by Belly

Tired life. Drove through a very pretty storm... finally made it back home...I need a relaxing rest...I dont feel like dealing with mean people...so say that I'm weak right now. I don't care...just need some relaxation & rest. Much love, friends 💕 have a peaceful night ✌ 

• Elites

Felt kind of anxious which I don’t get too often lately.. but today it chose to be a thing. Kinda hating life but inspired at the same time. Weird dynamic but yee. Now.. music. Mmmm good stuff.

• Star 1

1 hour ago, Kaitlind said:

I'm feeling heart broken because I just found out a comedian I was a fan of who also was part of a hilarious show I used to love passed away yesterday in an accident ☹️💔

Aww 🥺 I read about that too, I think I know who you're speaking of...really sad, so young too.

• Heart 1

• Mod
10 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Aww 🥺 I read about that too, I think I know who you're speaking of...really sad, so young too.

Trevor Moore? Yeah... I thought it was a hoax at first. I can't believe he's really gone.

• Heart 1

Well this morning i wasn’t feeling too well mentally, I feel alright now. Just listening to music *headphones*, got some tv on, not gonna lie enjoying a glass of some type of apple juice. Lol aka wine 🍷 

40 minutes ago, Onision said:

Feeling ok 😋 Kinda chilly 🙂 

Unimpressed The Big Lebowski GIF by Working Title

I was cold too before, then again my air conditioner stays bumpin so I decided to just put pajamas on haha.

11 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

I feel like we all need to do some thing that makes us smile today... little or big.. it doesn't matter. A reminder to you & me, always..💕

Be Kind Love GIF by Poppy Deyes

Xoxo

• Star 1

• Elites

We got notice five months ago that we would be moving across the cross. It never seemed like a big deal until yesterday... when I realized that the moving truck is coming on Friday. 

I am super panicked, have a ton of things to do and I'm completely overwhelmed.  So, I'm doing the only natural thing and wrapping myself in the comfort of onision.net 🥰

I will go do the other stuff soon, though 😞 

• Heart 1

Disappointed the color I bought for my hair didn’t work. 
thought it was a bad bottle but no it’s just this specific shade that s*cks for whatever reason. 
burnt out/ depression from burn out

small hope from gratitude practice

• Heart 1

3 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

3D Satisfying GIF

I hope you find relaxation in your day, sir.

Sunday I woke up with a lot of anxiety early in the morning. So I took some Benedryl. It helped calm me down and I felt so relaxed. I crashed on the couch. 

• Star 1

11 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

Sunday I woke up with a lot of anxiety early in the morning. So I took some Benedryl. It helped calm me down and I felt so relaxed. I crashed on the couch. 

Oh my. They gave me benadryl at the hospital I was groggy for like 2 days. 😂 I don't like the feeling benadryl gives me, but everyone is different. I really hope your anxiety and stress improve. I can't imagine you'd be into old lady puzzles or anything 🤔