You know that energy when you're around a person full of negativity who just can't calm themselves for a moment, yet you try your best. Then it rubs off on you and you're just like....shush your mouth for a moment. You're draining me and overwhelming me. And you ARGH like a pirate. And just plank your body on your bed, face in the pillow. That would be me in present moment. Eye twitch included.angry GIF by Amanita Design

I'm exhausted mentally and physically, I have exams coming up this week and next week, so it's going to be quite challenging but it'll be over soon!

Anxiety is even worse when I'm tired so that doesn't help, it's usually health related because I have a huge phobia of illnesses etc.  

I'm trying to laugh off a little of my groggy feeling that is left over. I had a really bad episode in therapy today, but I wasn't expecting the meds today...It took awhile for the nausea to go away, so I may try to enjoy som*thing light. 

I feel like I went a bit too far with opening up, but i also feel like it was needed. Still feeling bad about it...oh that clash. 😕

I'm just in my bed thinking "why", so I'm going to either play som*thing or watch some funny stuff. 

jim GIF

• Heart 2

16 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm trying to laugh off a little of my groggy feeling that is left over. I had a really bad episode in therapy today, but I wasn't expecting the meds today...It took awhile for the nausea to go away, so I may try to enjoy som*thing light. 

I feel like I went a bit too far with opening up, but i also feel like it was needed. Still feeling bad about it...oh that clash. 😕

I'm just in my bed thinking "why", so I'm going to either play som*thing or watch some funny stuff. 

jim GIF

@brittniisundae **Virtual hugs** 🫂 I hope you get to feeling better!

6 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I , just woke my third shift self up . I ate a black bean burger , took a bubble bath. Feeling pretty great.besides for usual depression,  but that's what the m******n is for .

A little creeped out because this guy sent me. A lot of money without asking on cashapp and is now trying to meet me. But..... no. I will probably have to send it back and block him. But I think he might know where I live which is scary 😨

@brittniisundae that suc***s , I hope you get to feeling better. :3 sending happy thoughts 

@PoptartBarbie That's really creepy and scary. I would definitely send the money back, especially if he knows where you live. I wish there was a horror reaction 😲 because none of the other one's seem to fit. 

• Star 1

6 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I , just woke my third shift self up . I ate a black bean burger , took a bubble bath. Feeling pretty great.besides for usual depression,  but that's what the m******n is for .

A little creeped out because this guy sent me. A lot of money without asking on cashapp and is now trying to meet me. But..... no. I will probably have to send it back and block him. But I think he might know where I live which is scary 😨

@brittniisundae that suc***s , I hope you get to feeling better. :3 sending happy thoughts 

Thank you favorite new friend 💕 

What is going on though? Please send it back & block him. That gives me worry vibes. 😟 stay vigilant and safe please ❤ if you need to please call someone about anything suspicious. Pinky promise me

2 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

@brittniisundae **Virtual hugs** 🫂 I hope you get to feeling better!

@PoptartBarbie That's really creepy and scary. I would definitely send the money back, especially if he knows where you live. I wish there was a horror reaction 😲 because none of the other one's seem to fit. 

Share Love GIF

🌟 Hugging you both in my mind 🌟 please stay safe you both. 💓

• Heart 2

14 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

It's just a guy who found me on tiktok he used to order art commissions from me and when I stopped being anonymous started realllly messaging me hard . He's really creepy he now is messaging about stealing me for a road trip but . Ya it'd weird. I need to hide all my online s***t a bit better .

I'm so sorry 😞 that is creepy! I know you're super smart, but never let him know if you're alone or anything. Just be like yeah my significant other/family member or whatever wouldn't like that. Sorry, here's your $ back, and then block. But it's all up to you, just hope you stay safe ❤

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

That s*cks. I hope you have a firearm sitting handy somewhere. Be careful. 

8 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I don't believe in guns , thanks for the good wishes though ❤️ I'll be fine just a creepy dude . He said it was fine that I didn't want to but he wanted me to keep his money . Which is weird af. But he still Def wants to hang out . But....... no. But like I said I've sold him art so he has my address which scares me . Lol 😆 but it should be fine. The police exist for a reason. 

That's a poor argument. My sister is a cop and she believes in the 2nd Amendment. My step father was a cop and he taught me to believe in the 2nd Amendment. 

The cops cant always save you.

Heres the thing. What are you going to do while it takes the cops 20 to 25  minutes to find your address and save you from thr person whose goal is to k ill you or violate you?

My ex wife didn't believe in guns either and didn't let us own one. I wished I'd had one when my ex sister in law had this guy break into my home and put his hands on me.

I really wished I'd had one then. The cops didn't do anything about it.

I urge you to change your views for your own safety. I speak from experience.

ye7bvnzgevg31.jpg?auto=webp&s=3934ab3a9c

1 minute ago, PoptartBarbie said:

It's all good I peacefully talked to him and sent him som*thing special 😉 because I'm a bad human.  and he ended up sending  me even more money lol 😆 and calming himself down he was just drunk and thinking of me I think I just got a bit creeped out . If I continue to ship stuff I need to probably find a way to anon ship like maybe a po box. 😅

Well. That's good. You turned a bad situation into a good one. I'm glad you're safe and okay. 

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I do appreciate the concern tho :3 and will keep In Mind how long it takes emergency responses . :3 , 

also I just don't want a gun because I'm clumsy af and would probably accidentally shoot myself. If I lived with someone who knew how to use one I'm sure I'd be fine. 

My dad used to try teaching me how to shoot , but the loud noises , and me being reallllly accident prone scared me too much to really enjoy it. But other than that I'm pretty good at defending myself.i think 🤔 

Well. There are some pistols that do have a safety on it. You won't feel accident prone when you get a compact 9mm that barely has any recoil. Once you shoot it enough. You'll feel more comfortable with it.

People tend to get the idea that sometimes it could just be ONE intruder in the house or it could be more than one intruder. They think having a baseball bat or a hatchet aka blunt object might help.  

I had a similar thought process because I have 2 k ids that I need to protect. I can't escape my home through my window and leave them unprotected. So the "save yourself scenario" isn't an option for me. A blunt object like a baseball bat or knife didn't seem appropriate to me for home defense. What if the man is twice my size? So that's why I have a 9mm and a 45 acp at my bedside. 

Lets entertain the idea that one of your fans from your Instagram, snap chat, tiktok pays you a visit with his friends late at night. They kick the door in or blow it open with a shotgun slug. Your boyfriend charges them with a blunt object or kitchen knife and lets say the guy that subdues him is over all twice his size and then he and his friends proceed into b**ting him into a bloody pulp, in fact they just end him. You hear this commotion while you're in your studio making content. They're down the hallway. In a panic, You dial 911. But the time it's going to take for them to send out a patrol car over to your home will be much longer than it takes for the obsessed fan and his friends to come subdue and violate you in whatever means they had planned. You could try to escape or you could be trapped. I don't know the layout of your apartment.

I bet you'll be wishing you had a gun to save your life in those last moments. Or at least give you a fighting chance. 

I take this seriously because my ex sister in law is f*cking crazy. She has sent people over to my house in the past that beat on me. She's thr***ened to have me k*****d. So after my divorce. I went out and exercised my 2nd Amendment rights.  You may feel that you don't need or want a gun right now. But when you get in real u**y situation. You'll wish you had one. I guarantee it. I'd stake your life on it. So go out. Buy one that has the least recoil. Take it to the firing range and get comfortable with it. Stick it by your bedside. You might need it one day. And you'll definitely want one if you have k***s.

How do you expect to defend them without it? 

We'll just leave it at. You never know. 

3 minutes ago, bybas ladas said:

At this giving moment I'm feeling hopelessness... Had a lot of bad stuff happen lately. But hey, at least this forum exists. I Hope Friendship GIF by Hallmark Channel

I hope you start feeling better. I'm sorry to hear about the bad stuff. 😕 please take care. Hopefully a positive turn around is in the cards for you. ❤

• Heart 1

Can & will be summed up in this gif.

Reaction GIF

Just now, paperandsky said:

Anxious

About anything specific or just general? I don't normally tell people I'm anxious because they always assume there's a reason & start drilling me.  When a lot of the times, there really isn't. It's a feeling that happens a lot. I could have a really good day, or not be focusing on anything worrisome & it appears. I'm sorry you feel this way. What normally helps or do you usually ride it out? 😕

• Heart 1

10 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Can & will be summed up in this gif.

Reaction GIF

About anything specific or just general? I don't normally tell people I'm anxious because they always assume there's a reason & start drilling me.  When a lot of the times, there really isn't. It's a feeling that happens a lot. I could have a really good day, or not be focusing on anything worrisome & it appears. I'm sorry you feel this way. What normally helps or do you usually ride it out? 😕

Just in general. I get anxiety a lot. I have a prescription of hydroxyzine that I take sometimes, but it doesn’t always work. 

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, paperandsky said:

Just in general. I get anxiety a lot. I have a prescription of hydroxyzine that I take sometimes, but it doesn’t always work. 

Me too. I used to be on med*cation for it during my marriage. It was so bad that I'd get panic and anxiety a ttacks, become severely nauseas, vomit, and eventually pass out. No amount of m edication seemed to help with the panic and anxiety episodes.

Edited by Terminated
  • Star 1

23 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I hope you start feeling better. I'm sorry to hear about the bad stuff. 😕 please take care. Hopefully a positive turn around is in the cards for you. ❤

Ah.. thanks.. ily kind stranger

• Star 1

2 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Me too. I used to be on med*cation for it during my marriage. It was so bad that I'd get panic and anxiety a ttacks, become severely nauseas, vomit, and eventually pass out. No amount of m edication seemed to help with the panic and anxiety episodes.

I've been on different meds for panic ******s. They always want to load you up with more and more. (Well, back in my lab rat years. I feel like i was too much of an experiment. They couldn't even diagnose me correctly. & why people gave these things to teens then idk)  Some of it I just wonder if they were passing them through as placebos with really bad side effects. 

There's like only 1 or 2 things that actually worked clearly for me. Now I just try to get through my days with the therapy I need, and trying to apply coping skills. Distracting myself outside or things inside. Or just distancing myself from too much. Making sure I get enough water in, eating light, having my supportive numbers to call helps in a way.

I still have out of the blue ******s, and often end up in the ER. But, it's som*thing a lot of people deal with, and a lot of people will never understand. 

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I've been on different meds for panic ******s. They always want to load you up with more and more. (Well, back in my lab rat years. I feel like i was too much of an experiment. They couldn't even diagnose me correctly. & why people gave these things to teens then idk)  Some of it I just wonder if they were passing them through as placebos with really bad side effects. 

They were giving me a combination of Clonazepam and Citalopram. 

They re-diagnosed me several times. First I was intermittent explosive anger d*****r which is a form of bi polar. Then they gravitated away from that and just changed it to anger / depression. Then my ex wife came in with me and complained to my D.O. and said that I was doing things that aggravated her. 

So then. He came to the conclusion that the marriage was causing me to have behavioral problems and anxiety. So he then told her to seek counseling. 

7 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

There's like only 1 or 2 things that actually worked clearly for me. Now I just try to get through my days with the therapy I need, and trying to apply coping skills. Distracting myself outside or things inside. Or just distancing myself from too much. Making sure I get enough water in, eating light, having my supportive numbers to call helps in a way.

After my divorce was finalized. I quit going to therapy. I flushed my m edications. The pandemic hit. They didn't want anyone coming into the clinic. 

Really not being married and not having to talk to my ex wife has made me feel leagues better. I rarely have severe anxiety ******s anymore. But I do still vomit out of the blue and get upset stomach. 

10 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I still have out of the blue ******s, and often end up in the ER. But, it's som*thing a lot of people deal with, and a lot of people will never understand. 

I'm deeply sorry. I know how you feel. I wish I could take all of that away for you. 

Was it your past relationship that caused it to get this bad?

1 minute ago, t*rminated said:

They were giving me a combination of Clonazepam and Citalopram. 

They re-diagnosed me several times. First I was intermittent explosive anger d*****r which is a form of bi polar. Then they gravitated away from that and just changed it to anger / depression. Then my ex wife came in with me and complained to my D.O. and said that I was doing things that aggravated her. 

So then. He came to the conclusion that the marriage was causing me to have behavioral problems and anxiety. So he then told her to seek counseling. 

After my divorce was finalized. I quit going to therapy. I flushed my m edications. The pandemic hit. They didn't want anyone coming into the clinic. 

Really not being married and not having to talk to my ex wife has made me feel leagues better. I rarely have severe anxiety ******s anymore. But I do still vomit out of the blue and get upset stomach. 

I'm deeply sorry. I know how you feel. I wish I could take all of that away for you. 

Was it your past relationship that caused it to get this bad?

I'm so glad you're feeling better, even though there still are things that do happen & it can't be completely helped. I have definitely learned how tox*c people can make a difference and an unhealthy impact. Now that's not to say that I don't slip. Flaws in my system.

It's a little difficult for me because I have an urge to help other people, and get to know people. Retraining your brain is a strange thing especially when your heart gets in the way. "Hey this is how the world works" vs "I "need" to help"

I've had anxiety since my single digits. It escalated higher in middle/high school. I celebrated my sweet 16 in the hospital. I had a trauma when I was extremely young. 

I couldn't be vocal about anything. I just wanted to listen to other people. It was sort of a coping mechanism. So yeah I realize how much of a target I was for that specific person in my past. In the end I believe they made things worse for me, but I mean, I tend to feel ashamed and at fault too.. but it ended so I'm free in a way. It's just that shadow that creeps up on you. 😔

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I'm so glad you're feeling better, even though there still are things that do happen & it can't be completely helped. I have definitely learned how tox*c people can make a difference and an unhealthy impact. 

Thank you and you're right. I think tox*c people can hurt you mentally. I still have small anxiety episodes for no apparent reason. But the good thing is they're uncommon. I used to be so depressed in my marriage that I wished I would d ie or fall asleep and not wake up. 

3 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Now that's not to say that I don't slip. Flaws in my system.

It's a little difficult for me because I have an urge to help other people, and get to know people. Retraining your brain is a strange thing especially when your heart gets in the way. "Hey this is how the world works" vs "I "need" to help"

That's would appear so. You do look like the sort that would give the clothes off of your back and all of your money to a stranger in need. 

6 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I've had anxiety since my single digits. It escalated higher in middle/high school. I celebrated my sweet 16 in the hospital. I had a trauma when I was extremely young. I couldn't be vocal about anything. I just wanted to listen to other people. It was sort of a coping mechanism. So yeah I realize how much of a target I was for that specific person in my past. In the end I believe they made things worse for me, but I mean, I tend to feel ashamed and at fault too.. but it ended so I'm free in a way. It's just that shadow that creeps up on you. 

I'm very sorry about what happened to you. It sounds like you've had it really hard. But things I hope are leagues better for you then they were in the past. 

• Star 1