I used to be in the drag race fandom and made a bunch of friends online. I've met several of them irl and have kept in touch with several of them throughout the span of about 8 years now. One of them I'd consider one of my closest friends.

• Heart 1

Naturally I've met plenty at like conventions and stuff... I kinda didn't like the anxiety factor... also someone got mad at me because they were a fan, but I had no idea who they were (wound up being the Double Rainbow guy who later had a scandal and I guess... is no longer alive? Like years after I met him he just croaked... forgot what the cause was. *Googles it* Oh... Covid?)

Yeah, a lot of weird stuff.

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Elites
46 minutes ago, Onision said:

Naturally I've met plenty at like conventions and stuff... I kinda didn't like the anxiety factor... also someone got mad at me because they were a fan, but I had no idea who they were (wound up being the Double Rainbow guy who later had a scandal and I guess... is no longer alive? Like years after I met him he just croaked... forgot what the cause was. *Googles it* Oh... Covid?)

Yeah, a lot of weird stuff.

jimmy fallon no GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Haha Paul? I'm buddies with his ***s, we met in Yosemite and made art. He had a woofing farm. Sucks he had an attitude with you.

1 hour ago, cool.dus.niet said:

How was it?

If not, is there someone you would like to meet? Have you ever met someone from another fan community if website in irl?

Tell us about it!

My buddy who turned me on to YouTube podcasts/personalities told me about Onision. Was one of 4 he recommended.

One person I used to work with. But other than that most people just know of him from the banana song. Where I'm from you probably could still be burned at the stake. So, they don't care for much other than big trucks, and politics. A **** area with a lack of...everything. but hey 1 person who was super sweet and funny. ❤

On 5/31/2021 at 1:37 PM, brittniisundae said:

One person I used to work with. But other than that most people just know of him from the banana song. Where I'm from you probably could still be burned at the stake. So, they don't care for much other than big trucks, and politics. A **** area with a lack of...everything. but hey 1 person who was super sweet and funny. ❤

I kind of like the idea of being unknown and irrelevant - it's probably better than being the Beast in a Disney film. The mob... "LET'S GET THE BEAST!" and it's like bro, you're the worst bro.

marching eric cartman GIF by South Park

• Star 1

• Elites

I know this question was probably for the Oni man but... i got recognized by a younger someone at a carnival from them following my Tiktok and I was like hehheh.. yeahh thanks- yeeted my whole profile and haven’t published since. It’s such a weird feeling.. someone knowing you but you don’t know them. I couldn’t imagine that times a million+

• Star 1