StoryTime ~ Relationships

Generally when you're in a relationship and you have to call the cops on your significant other every other time you break up with them... there's gotta be a dark comedy sketch about that somewhere.

going crazy losing my mind GIF

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, SailorVenus said:

One time while we were doing it in his bedroom, his gran came knocking on his door offering us tea and biscuits. Never put on my clothes so fast spacer.png

Haha I got story like that 2 from whem I was 16 years 

It was 3:00 When we where doing it. my little sister came in the room really tired eyes where little she ask "what are you 2 doing?"  my boyfriend at that point just said "we are watching a movie but if I where you turn around and go to bed. She said "ok" and left my room

Also with same guy. We did it in the night again at his place. His father heard us.

When we came downstairs in the morning he ask "did you 2 had fun? Next time be more silence the bed was bonking agains the wall" never felt so awkward and red 😅

the next weekend I came over his dad told me happy he put really big screws in the bed...  Now my ex has a new bed. You can still see the holes in the walls from the screws 😂 

To complete last story this was his bed at that point spacer.png

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Haha I got story like that 2 from whem I was 16 years 

It was 3:00 When we where doing it. my little sister came in the room really tired eyes where little she ask "what are you 2 doing?"  my boyfriend at that point just said "we are watching a movie but if I where you turn around and go to bed. She said "ok" and left my room

Also with same guy. We did it in the night again at his place. His father heard us.

When we came downstairs in the morning he ask "did you 2 had fun? Next time be more silence the bed was bonking agains the wall" never felt so awkward and red 😅

the next weekend I came over his dad told me happy he put really big screws in the bed...  Now my ex has a new bed. You can still see the holes in the walls from the screws 😂 

To complete last story this was his bed at that point spacer.png

Omg I would have been 💀💀💀!!! I can't imagine. I suck in these situations because I cannot be silent. I am unfortunately a screamer even to the point he had to cover my mouth because his mum was in the next room 😂😂

Edited by SailorVenus

6 minutes ago, SailorVenus said:

Omg I would have been 💀💀💀!!! I can't imagine. I suck in these situations because I cannot be silent. I am unfortunately a screamer even to the point he had to cover my mouth because his mum was in the next room 😂😂

I can be really silent but that boring 

If someone walk in I just laugh really. Hard because I get nervous 

My sister did it other 2 times by 2 other boys. I'm happy I live at my own haha

• Elites

We can be naughty? Okay. Was at a billiards room in Franklin, TN (the drummer from the Ranconteurs was there!), and me and my ex were goin at it in the bathroom. As we finished someone knocked and i told the lady he was holding my hair back cuz i got too drunk. It was a private hilarity. 

Also one time my ex finished in a strange position after i performed a service. I high-fived him.