Reccomendations (TV/Movies 2021)

I'm so excited for the next Conjuring movie to come out on June 4th! My favorite genre is supernatural horror but I've seen pretty much every one worth watching at this point so I just have to rewatch them if I want my fix. Some recommendations would be Sinister, It Follows, The Exorcist, Ju On, The Eye, Tale of Two Sisters, Reincarnation, The Others, and if you want a true masterpiece that will pull on your heartstrings, The Orphanage.

• Heart 1

The Devil saw me do it? If you're in the US I heard a rumour it would be being shown on HBO Max it's out here now yet to see it but heard good things 

2 hours ago, Onision said:

I want to see this movie when it comes out:

I also recommend... naturally:

Have you watched the Gotham series yet its canny, And I love the Joker movie I was unsure at first as like most I loved Ledgers Joker far too much but it was brilliantly done. And a totally different origin story but I liked it gave it such a real feel.

38 minutes ago, JoJo said:

The Devil saw me do it? If you're in the US I heard a rumour it would be being shown on HBO Max it's out here now yet to see it but heard good things 

Yeah it'll be on HBO max but it's not out yet. I'm impatiently waiting

If you enjoyed the Conjuring 2 ITV ( uk television station ) did an awesome TV series on The Enfield haunting it had Timothy Spall as Maurice Gross it covers everything in the case and stays to the true story well worth looking up 

I do enjoy a good horror be it supernatural or slasher I think over the years though they scare me less and less recently watched The Host which did give me a few jump scares and with it being set in lockdown it did make it stand out 

1 hour ago, JoJo said:

Have you watched the Gotham series yet its canny, And I love the Joker movie I was unsure at first as like most I loved Ledgers Joker far too much but it was brilliantly done. And a totally different origin story but I liked it gave it such a real feel.

Nope, never got into Gotham. But here is another good show:

• Heart 1

• Mod

Candyman is supposed to come out later this year and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I've never seen the original movie so I'll probably watch that sometime before seeing the new one. Horror is my favorite genre too btw.

Gonna recommend POSE if y'all have never seen it....SUCH a good show. An important message about queer and trans life in the 90s and it's v entertaining. Plus, there's Indya Moore which is reason enough alone

Close Up Beauty GIF by Pose FX