Incredibly Dumb Rumor: Onision Got Plastic Surgery?

Today on the live stream (which can be seen on https://www.youtube.com/speaks ) a woman accused me of getting plastic surgery... I've heard this rumor before so I decided to straight up post a picture from me as an 18 year old.

Have fun comparing the two... lol...

boom.jpg

Question: Do the rumor-spreaders ever get tired of being wrong... about pretty much everything? All the time? Must be exhausting.

• Star 1

If it's in their nature to make up things they will. I've always had people tell me I look 10 years younger than I am. It's nice, and whatever at the same time. I usually just tell them Ive tried to take care of myself and not do anything like put pounds of makeup on my skin and leave it lay over night, always drink a good bit of water, no heavy drug use, etc. I feel like the older you get you're always going to get those types of weird questions, especially if you look good for your age. 

• Heart 1

13 hours ago, Danny said:

You look p much the same, I think people seem to think once you hit 30 you're supposed to just automatically look like a wrinkley old person 

...weird how that works... I was told I would be fat by the time I turned 30... ok.

13 hours ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Why do people think you got plastic surgery? It's called getting older, except you don't look that much different 😋

I think they thought I had a different nose or something... you know... using one weird photo to determine my overall look rather than looking at all the videos of me etc.

13 hours ago, brittniisundae said:

If it's in their nature to make up things they will. I've always had people tell me I look 10 years younger than I am. It's nice, and whatever at the same time. I usually just tell them Ive tried to take care of myself and not do anything like put pounds of makeup on my skin and leave it lay over night, always drink a good bit of water, no heavy drug use, etc. I feel like the older you get you're always going to get those types of weird questions, especially if you look good for your age. 

I think my biggest helper is rarely going outside... staying away from the sun in general... it burrrrns I'm a vampire. WAIT! Maybe that is where the idea of vampires came from? People who avoid the sun might often look younger, and therefore get accused of being vampires?

12 hours ago, Sierra said:

Someone who watched the stream just accused me of getting plastic surgery too bc I am "well endowed." Guess they just can't fathom the fact that we look this good naturally 🤷🏽‍♀️ lol 🤣

To be fair it is harder to know who is and is not altered when all you're dealing with is sizes. Me personally I wouldn't want to assume unless something weird happened... like one exploded... haha... no but I'm not sure how it matters to anyone if they're not literally with you.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

😳 what! Yeah my mind is blown now. What if you could just be a vampire by just staying inside though...what if its that simple, and all the stories, movies, myths, have it all wrong. That would probably mean you are a vampire? Yeah you didn't have plastic surgery at all, you're a vampire. 👀

• Heart 1

On 5/31/2021 at 12:44 PM, brittniisundae said:

😳 what! Yeah my mind is blown now. What if you could just be a vampire by just staying inside though...what if its that simple, and all the stories, movies, myths, have it all wrong. That would probably mean you are a vampire? Yeah you didn't have plastic surgery at all, you're a vampire. 👀

Wait so the theory is just based on me looking young? Because I don't look the same as I did before - a lot of it is lighting, angles etc.

• Star 1

• Elites

It's a bizarre rumour because even if you did get plastic surgery and that's what you needed to feel great about yourself it really is your body and your choice and none of their business.  

• Heart 1

On 6/4/2021 at 8:19 PM, Onision said:

Wait so the theory is just based on me looking young? Because I don't look the same as I did before - a lot of it is lighting, angles etc.

What about make up? 

They'd use foundation on William Shatner to make him look younger in Star Trek. Thought maybe you were doing the same. 

SFmcd0hoqCM2QrLj10JGXb80loCqadQvh58smgS1

• Heart 1

Um... well I don't wear makeup, haven't for years... I think a lot of it is HOW you take pictures and HOW you film yourself. You can make yourself look REALLY BAD if you don't know how to present yourself.

• Heart 1

On 6/19/2021 at 2:03 PM, Onision said:

Um... well I don't wear makeup, haven't for years... I think a lot of it is HOW you take pictures and HOW you film yourself. You can make yourself look REALLY BAD if you don't know how to present yourself.

Right on. Yeah. I don't see you as the type ever getting plastic surgery or any work done. Natural is the way to go for us men. I could understand if you were a woman and you were wanting to get your breast implants or some sh*t like that done. But being a guy. No dice. 

1 hour ago, PoptartBarbie said:

I honestly think if you have a good face ( you have a great face) plastic surgery will probably screw it up. 

Probably? No I think you're right. IT will screw up your face. Poor Effron's face. He really took a hammer and wrecked himself. 

6083321008610f0018b0f3c0?width=700

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, t*rminated said:

Probably? No I think you're right. IT will screw up your face. Poor Effron's face. He really took a hammer and wrecked himself. 

6083321008610f0018b0f3c0?width=700

Yo I'm pretty sure Zack actually got really sick and had to have treatments that changed his face... also, I think a lot of that is actually camera tricks/lighting etc as if you check his Instagram he looks a bit better.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Onision said:

Yo I'm pretty sure Zack actually got really sick and had to have treatments that changed his face... also, I think a lot of that is actually camera tricks/lighting etc as if you check his Instagram he looks a bit better.

Okay. Well. That's good. 👍

I'm still trying to understand why the celebs think it's a good idea 

On 5/31/2021 at 12:37 PM, Onision said:

...weird how that works... I was told I would be fat by the time I turned 30... ok.

I think they thought I had a different nose or som*thing... you know... using one weird photo to determine my overall look rather than looking at all the videos of me etc.

I think my biggest helper is rarely going outside... staying away from the sun in general... it burrrrns I'm a vampire. WAIT! Maybe that is where the idea of vampires came from? People who avoid the sun might often look younger, and therefore get accused of being vampires?

To be fair it is harder to know who is and is not altered when all you're dealing with is sizes. Me personally I wouldn't want to assume unless som*thing weird happened... like one exploded... haha... no but I'm not sure how it matters to anyone if they're not literally with you.

About someone saying you’d be fat by 30.. reminds me of this 40 year old lady saying she’d give me 2 years before getting my first gray hairs when I was 22 and I would start seeing them younger than she was when she did. So I will probably find my first gray after I post this, but I’m 33 now and I still have yet to get my first gray hairs. My point is even if I get my first gray tomorrow, I’ve gone 10 years past the age she said I would get them, so she was very off. 

Edited by paperandsky
  • Heart 1

On 6/24/2021 at 10:44 PM, paperandsky said:

About someone saying you’d be fat by 30.. reminds me of this 40 year old lady saying she’d give me 2 years before getting my first gray hairs when I was 22 and I would start seeing them younger than she was when she did. So I will probably find my first gray after I post this, but I’m 33 now and I still have yet to get my first gray hairs. My point is even if I get my first gray tomorrow, I’ve gone 10 years past the age she said I would get them, so she was very off. 

A lot of people cope with their own shortcomings by saying others will have the same shortcomings they did - my dad once said "God's gonna get you Greg!" and 1. My name isn't Greg anymore. 2. God still hasn't "gotten me". 

But watch out! God might be lurking in the bushes trying to get one of you.

• Star 1

• Elites

Oh yes. I see it. I see the beauty of plastics. Oh my ****ing gosh, The Plastics themselves would be jealous, AH THE NOSE JOB ON YOU. MY LORD. 

anyways these rumors about you are getting wonkers lmao don't let them get to you. They're really not worth spending a minute on or your breath on, if you know these rumors aren't true, and we know they aren't, then there really isn't a point to proving it. We are your supporters and we will be by your side and believe you. 

8 hours ago, NHChicky said:

Dont look like ya been stuffed with any plastic or toxins..imo. Good video. I DO like creepshow, shes a riot, I did watch the video on you. As well as many others on everyone involved.. seems like a buncha poop slinging on all parts, as with YOU and as with HER, I like what both of ya do. Talented and funny. Personally I dont care whats been said or done in the past, I judge things on what I see now and take the rest with a grain of salt. And I wish the both of you well...however the ones going on a full blown ****** on her OR you make me wanna puke.. again all of its hearsay, and for anyone to be attempting to claim some sort of high ground is just amazingly dumb 🙂

Thoughts on her getting outed recently?

• Blank 1

On 7/3/2021 at 3:52 PM, Edenianqueen said:

Hes always been chizled and a cutie though. That face 🥺

Seeing what you mean is hard when you are the person being spoken of… meaning you see it from a first person perspective over years, so the reception of information is different… you don’t see a typical human face, just your own face.

Once again the haters are at it xD you look fine to me🖤 not gonna lie the pic of you with me the kitty is 💯 adorable 😍😍 I find it funny how they try so hard to bring ya down but you always bounce right back 🖤

For some odd reason it won’t let me edit my post 😅 I meant to say the pic of you with the kitty 😅😅