I gotta say, it's total dog s***t.
Like absolute, unforgivable, dog s***t.
It was MEDIOCRE the first half, like SOMEWHAT interesting but also, it was about GENIUS writers while the actual writing for the show seemed so lazy and uncomfortable (as in, "hey someone who is socially inept must have wrote this because they don't even remotely understand how people really talk to each other").
NOW I KNOW a lot of people online just crap on things and almost never say anything good so I want to make sure you understand AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASON 1 WAS AMAZING/GREAT.
So considering I know what GOOD looks like, use that as your baseline.
Most every season was good in AHS except for "CULT" --- and as far as "CULT" goes, it's actually better than the current mess.
If you have not seen it, here is a summary of the most recent episodes:
1. Bad, nonsense/contextually illogical and overused exploding head effects.
2. Really dumb/lame background music.
3. The most t*rrible actors you can imagine for the "in color" segment of the show. (the black and white segment is... ok, but really bad impersonators of presidents are there as well)
4. SPONTANEOUSLY PREGNANT CIS MALES... WHAT?
5. Obvious attempts to appeal to GEN Z.
Anyway, if you like it, go ahead, argue. Lol.Z
I find this topic, funny, well, because I'm from New Jersey. So that means .. I pretty much remind everyone I am.
Now this is ALL in good taste, I enjoy making fun of myself, and hey, nothin' is going on at work so....
But, I'm so interested in knowing what stereotypes there are within other states. I'll start.
1. Horrible drivers. - I would say.. aggressive.
2. We do not pump gas. - True
3. We're a loud bunch, and obnoxious, and rude... - I'm definitely loud. The other two, yeah they come and go..
4. Most of us are Italians. - Hahaha, okay maybe...
5. Pizza. Bagels.
6. Pork roll. Taylor Ham.
7. Just a giant suburb in relation to Philly and NYC. - Completely false.
8. Mob-affiliated, or close to those. - cazzo stai parlando
9. We say 'Joisey'. - No I f***ing don't, and have never heard it either.
10. Everyone thinks that there is just one 'Jersey Shore'. "But no, I wanted to go to the JERSEY shore!" - The original MTV show Jersey Shore was filmed in Seaside Heights, NJ. This is one of many beaches along the Jersey Shore. There is also a reason the state banned them from ever filming or returning again.
11. Tanning and animal prints. - Guilty
12. Yes, a lot of New York teams practice and play here.
13. We f***ing hate Bennies. - Yes, that's why they're Bennies. I see your NY plate.
14. We say we hate it, but are loyal to NJ on an unhealthy level when someone insults our home state. - Truest statement here.
Curious as to what other states' stereotypes may be, true or not... Always lived in the Tri-State Area so I would love to see the variations state by state...
Help: I'm bored.
So I added yet another update to this site - now I can post videos here directly *kind of* and you can comment under the videos "yay" without ever having to worry about trolls ever again??? I donno. But it's pretty cool because we brought back the FIVE STARS RATING that YouTube used to have... awesome right?
Anyway, please lemme know if the comment function works for you, take a look at this page please:
- 5 replies
- 30 views
- 9 replies
- 111 views
- 324 replies
- 6,857 views
- 7 replies
- 76 views
- 5 replies
- 36 views
- 4 replies
- 30 views
- 25 replies
- 117 views
- 10 replies
- 58 views
- 5 replies
- 45 views
- 0 replies
- 8 views