What is you favorite song?

Posted (edited)

I think I can speak for a lot off people that music is important. lets know each other with our music. 

Favorite song: i dont really have one if I need to pick my last song i will go for In the end from Linkin park! 

Favorite band: black veil brides! 

Do you use YouTube or Spotify?: I use Spotify for 6years now. This is my random music album. 

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet

• Elites

I have tons but my favourites are The Sound by The 1975, It's Not Living If It's Not With You by The 1975, Who Do You Love? By Mariana's Trench, Dancing with a Stranger by Sam Wilson, Heat of the Moment by Asia (Supernatural), Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas, Desperate Measures by Mariana's Trench

1 hour ago, Rain Dancer - Taylor said:

I have tons but my favourites are The Sound by The 1975, It's Not Living If It's Not With You by The 1975, Who Do You Love? By Mariana's Trench, Dancing with a Stranger by Sam Wilson, Heat of the Moment by Asia (Supernatural), Carry on My Wayward Son by Kansas, Desperate Measures by Mariana's Trench

I'm gonna seard them up when I'm at home!

• Moderators

I have a lot of favorite songs, but the one that comes to mind is Dreaming Of You by Selena. A band I like is KMFDM. I listen to all my music on Spotify too. My music taste is all over the place haha

A favorite of mine is NIN:

Nine inch nails is an amazing band. They are one of the most prolific bands in the modern day, releasing albums which all had substantial commercial success. Their albums have a great balance of rock songs and softer ballads that make for a truly diverse listening experience. A more recent album, Hesitation Marks, was released in 2013 and is one of their most ambitious and accomplished works to date. It is a great mix of synth and guitar sounds as well as some piano, drums, and other great sounds. The album is even more ambitious than the previous two albums, Year Zero and With Teeth, in that it is much less self-conscious than those albums. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Songs that lift you up when you're down

I have a bad habit of listening to sad music a little too much when I'm feeling depressed. Sometimes it helps, but often I find I'm just wallowing in the sadness. Because of that, I've started making myself listen to songs that break the spell and make me actually feel better. I'm hoping that you all will have some good picks. Here's some of mine: A Lanky Swede. - Yellow Lights A really pretty song written as from a parent to a ch*ld. Really comforting to hear that sort of unconditional lo

BlakouttheMM
    BlakouttheMM
    Music 2

Youtube's Autoplay Feature

Back a few years ago (2017/2018ish), I was pregnant and having a really hard time sleeping.  I started putting Uh Oh Bro on to listen to while I slept and it was pretty awesome. It kind of reminded me of falling asleep on a couch while listening to friends talking. Maybe I’m weird for finding that relaxing, but it was like the best thing ever. If I woke up in the middle of the night, I had someone I liked on the screen and would just watch it until I fell back asleep.    Well, one day I wak

Izarallia
    Izarallia
    Opinions 2

Movies you're looking forward to seeing this year

What are some movies coming out this year that you're excited to see? I'm looking forward to see The s******e Squad, Don't Breathe 2, Candyman, and Halloween Kills. Here's a list of movies if you're not sure what's all coming out https://m.imdb.com/coming-soon

Kaitlind
    Kaitlind
    TV & Movies 2

Tough about ~ The vampire diaries

Did you watch the serrie?  What did you like the most?  What didn't you like about it ?  Who is your favorite character? 

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    TV & Movies 2

My toddler is maybe going to live with her dad

I don't know if I like it or not She maybe going to live there because I'm going to school afther summer afther that I have a job 36 hours a week. I will see her every 2 weeks a weekend in the vacation that I have I will have het also few Holliday days ofc. Its better I think but I have her living with me for almost a year.  I don't know how to feel about it...  But if she stay here she will go to a day care almost everyday I only see her with dinner and when she going to bed. So

cool.dus.niet
    cool.dus.niet
    Friends & Family 2

Chat

Chat

You don't have permission to chat.