Detension ~ story time!

I ended up in a kind of detention I was messing about in German class ended up locked in a cupboard by my teacher I might add who then totally forgot about me 😬

• Heart 1

• Elites

I flipped off a teacher behind her back, and another teacher saw, told, and I got detention. The reason why I find it stupid? Because I INTENTIONALLY flipped the teacher off behind her back so she would not see. It was just me ranting within myself. I didn't want anyone to see, and I didn't want the teacher to see especially. She wasn't a good teacher, and she let students bully me a lot. I had every reason to want to flip her the bird.

It was just strange because I was essentially punished for my "thoughts". I was punished for something that was not intended to go noticed or cause harm, and it only ended up causing harm because the other teacher happened to pop around the corner. Would have been better for everyone if she wasn't a rat and ignored it. 

• Heart 1

My class had homeroom detention and our homeroom teacher would send one us home if we are quite, she told me I could go home but before I got to the door I flipped the bird to my whole class(because my whole class was annoying and always got everyone in trouble) , she didn’t see me and I left but two of friends snitch on me. I was so close to the school building exit I should of ran when I had the chance 😭 my friends ran out of the class room yelling at me to get back in class because they saw what I did. It was funny the way it happened. So then I told the homeroom teacher the truth and she gave me real detention, she sends me to my English teacher to serve detention so I told her why I have detention and she laughed because she wasn’t expecting that from me so she cut my detention time and I finally went home.

I've done every kind of detention they had it for. I did not get along with most of the other boys. I've done time in detention from fist fights, name calling, and me picking on some guy who royally pissed me off. Then I got in school suspension for 2 weeks for coming into class 3 minutes late. I didn't feel that was justified. 

I was pretty good in school. I had lunch detention a couple times for being late to class. I had Saturday detention once, but I honestly don't remember what it was for. Never suspended.

However, I did get expelled my soph*more year of highschool from a private Christian school. So yeah, there is that, lol. I allegedly sold pot to other students...which I did do. They had no proof but other students had ratted so I got kicked out. Never would have happened at a public school, they just don't care if there isn't physical evidence. I did have to sit out the whole fall semester though because back then even the public school wouldn't take me and said I had to wait until the next semester since I was expelled from another school. Luckily, I was already on track to graduate early (yes, I'm a nerd) so I just graduated on time at public school instead of early.