1 minute ago, Kilo said:

That initial hunchback reaction got me

Some immediately I was like oh, cam girl mayhaps? I actually like choreography, some people are really s****ed. But these moves are regurgitated trend ten fold. & then you have the people basically...here's a wave and a bit of jiggle. 😧 is this like 90 percent of what tiktok is? Dare I venture...👀

• Heart 1

• Elites
2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

Some immediately I was like oh, cam girl mayhaps? I actually like choreography, some people are really s****ed. But these moves are regurgitated trend ten fold. & then you have the people basically...here's a wave and a bit of jiggle. 😧 is this like 90 percent of what tiktok is? Dare I venture...👀

I've avoided the app, it just seems so ridiculous. Once in a while I'll come across a tiktok dog trend on Instagram-- like the fake chewing vids or the filming dog's reactions to a random fart noise. But the dancing is just so... starved for attention.

• Heart 1

9 hours ago, Kilo said:

I've avoided the app, it just seems so ridiculous. Once in a while I'll come across a tiktok dog trend on Instagram-- like the fake chewing vids or the filming dog's reactions to a random fart noise. But the dancing is just so... starved for attention.

What's funny about craving attention is that it actually doesn't matter. Attention is fleeting and kinda irrelevant unless you have something real to show for it... like your own personal island... which BTW is stupid because... hahahaha, power? Plumbing? Grocery stores? Cell phone signals? No? What's the point?

• Elites
6 minutes ago, Onision said:

What's funny about craving attention is that it actually doesn't matter. Attention is fleeting and kinda irrelevant unless you have something real to show for it... like your own personal island... which BTW is stupid because... hahahaha, power? Plumbing? Grocery stores? Cell phone signals? No? What's the point?

A lot of people seem to require social validation, as you said-- offering content with no substance or purpose, just for the attention-gets. Whereas others exhibit interesting abilities or invoke emotion.  Celebrity seems like a trap, a toxicity feeding and starving all at once, and the harassment Fame breeds looks intolerable. Infatuation as well...

As for the island life, Tom Hanks' portrayal turned me way off.

• Heart 2

10 minutes ago, alex said:

Can you do one though? That’d be so entertaining. Do a Renegade parody or one of those , whatever’s new and popular now idk lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

I have something in mind... might freak people out lol.

• Star 1