Are Men & Women Equally Scary in Relationships?

Are Men & Women Equally Bad in Relationships?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think both men and women have their significant problems in relationships? Or is it more dominated by one gender?

• Men are worse...
    • Women are worse...
    • Same

21 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

I'm just scared to left alone again. 

I had 3 relationships. They all ended afther 2/2,5 years...

spacer.png

It's hard... the world... for some much more than others. Like kids who get cancer? What god set that up?

3 minutes ago, Onision said:

It's hard... the world... for some much more than others. Like kids who get ******? What god set that up?

The world is indeed hard. We can't even tell when people have it hard. 

Some people can handle alot off stuff in there lifes others can't even handle the little things that happend to them. You can never say if you or someone else has a harder life. Everyone is different. 

You can more ask question about ****** why is it so difficult to cure it, but new virus or illness is easy get a cure or something help agains it. I think there is a cure or something but they don't want get it for regular people because they can make money out off it, but thats me

Posted (edited)

I think both because either one can have their own bad intentions and their reasons for being in a relationship. Some reasons could be to use them or hurt them or take something from them that they can’t get on their own but it’s possible for that person to be their for only them and their love (it’s just rare to find that ) 

when it comes down to having problems in a relationship some people are quick to give up and move on but the whole point of a relationship is to understand one another /help each other and learn from the mistakes not making those same mistakes 100+ times 

Edited by Minty

Being in relationships with male and female, I can only say Same. I'm not going to say that I've been a Saint, because I haven't. I've emotionally cheated before. The relationships started to turn sour when I was being lied to, harassed on the phone that I was being cheated on. But I never wanted to walk away, feeling "oh, they just need help, I'm not doing enough" when they started to become physical, I had to take a 5 year break from dating anyone. Changed my number, my location, focused on myself. Love yourself first in healthy ways so you can give love and trust to the ones who you start seeing eventually, they may turn out to be the right person for you, so it's important ❤

• Heart 2

I’ve dated a lot of women and a lot of men and tbh they’re kinda the same just different wrapping paper. Lmao

Both genders can be equally as toxic or great. I think it’s more on the person you are dating.

• Heart 2

• Elites

I've been with frightening men and I've been with frightening women, both are equally capable of being terrifying and doing crazy unhinged things... All I can say is, never be afraid to run and never be scared to ask for help, you'll always be better off in the long run.

• Heart 1

I have never been in a relationship, but I have date, I have started meeting people, flirting...

I only liked someone seriously, he was way much older than me, we were from the same gym, he noticed about me first and he had an eye set on me before a commun friend introduced us, It all started great but things cold down, and I woke up in a place worst than the friendzone.

The sister zone, but time went by and we started talking by phone, he was not into social media so we exchanged our phones numbers.

We talked a lot while being on quarentine, we were gonna share a beer and talk about life. After I finished examns. The same day we were gonna meet, he started telling me a bunch of excuses and nothing happened at all, we kept talking and talking and talking.

Then in September he told me he wanted to meet me so bad, I told him, I was on examns, he was nice a told me that he understood.

On my birthday while I was celebrating it, we were texting each other, he started talking about legal age in general like It was anecdote.

And he asked me for a girl I didn´t know from the gym that was entering the same engeeniering school as me, he said "She might be close to 18 now, do you know something about this girl?I am just curious she is a friend of mine, blah blah" With that said, a 35+ yearold asking for a 17 yearold. He lost me, a few days after I blocked him. Then months went by and I realized a lot a lot of things that were not fair in that connection and even dangerous, I went to parties alone with other men , hoping he was gonna be there but he never did. I felt really dumb.

I unblocked him just to tell him part of how I was feeling, after starting with the health issues. He just ignored it. And the next day he started talking again like nothing happened.

I had a huge crush on him. It felt great letting him go, other guys appeared, it was not the end of the world.

Theeereee is hooopeeeee. And I have my eye on someone that sincered himself , we were bouth attracteeeddd , I ´d love to have the chance of seeing this person one day in RL. If it is not possible or things cool down, I know there will always be another possibility .  Take caaareeee.

Do not be lame like me, don´t go chasing someone that does not want to be chased.

In fact, I am afraid the guy I had a crush on is more likely to feel lonely without a "emotional trash can" like I was, I am sure he will try to come back again, but, I am hardheaded person, when I move on, I moooveeeee on. It is going to feel akward not being that soft kitten I used to be towards him, but, I know, there are good things waiting for me, my heart is like an open highwayyyy.

And I have available in the status because, this person, we have not seen each other in RL , we have not call each other, it is just an instagram thing, few things have happened, but I am not selling my heart that kickly. Although I am interested, I have to make more friends and gaing more perspective.

I wish you all the best, I feel that sometimes is better following your own path and stepping off a connection, than dealing with all the cons that is taking.

I am dealing with a few things, and I would love to experience that feeling of you know, adrenaline, forcing yourself to the best one, seeing the world with that halo of magic , everything looks different when you are in love. Waking up at 6 am, bringing the bus, looking outside and hoping hoping, one day, one day. I was more in love with that magical emotion rather than with the real person itself xDD

MOONGER MEEE

• Elites

I think it is more a person by person thing than a battle of the *** type of dynamic. To group everyone together from actions of others even if that is what you have experienced isn’t a good solution. That goes for politics, race, ***, religion, style etc.

I suppose that is a fair consensus... humans in general are scary... such a bummer. If only there were some group who would never hurt us, if only they easily came in boxes and were available on eBay, advertised as human sized companion dolls... oh wait, BRB.

I don't think one is worse than the other. I think it comes down to the "person" and their "behavior". I've been with some crappy women. But I don't think those crappy women define "women" as being "all bad" when it comes to the female gender itself. So getting out of a bad relationship, I never lost confidence that there was a good woman out there that I deserved. There are some bad men out there that are horrible to women and are a*busive. So it's not fair to say that one is worse than the other or that one is better than the other. There's sh*itty people in both genders. 

• Heart 1