Any embarrassing moments?

Posted (edited)

This might sound impossible but this really happened and I still feel weird about it. This happened in high school and first period was gym, we has free time to do whatever so I decided to dribbble a basketball and other students was playing basketball too, so I'm minding my business about to make a shot then out of no where this boy that was in my class accidentally landed his finger in my mouth... I was so embarrassed, I wish I had a tooth brush and tooth paste on that day.

Another embarrassing moment for me is when I misunderstood things because then I feel so dumb, even up to this day I still misunderstood things.

Edited by Minty

• Mod

One time I walked into a room where there were a bunch of people and slipped because the floor was just mopped. I misunderstand things too and feel embarrassed. The other day I got a haircut and when we were done, the woman who cut my hair asked, "Do you want to do card?" And I was like what do you mean and she said she was asking if I wanted to pay with my card 😅

• Heart 1

When I was a *** I used to laugh at mispronounced words (I also laughed at a funeral once, for no reason it just happened). This one girl read out loud orgasm instead of organism and I was the only one laughing really loud. I felt embarrassed because I felt it was really rude, I was the only one, and the teacher made it 10x worse with a ***** stare. But I deserved it. 🤷‍♀️

• Star 1

So I’m an EMT and our job isn’t all life-saving 911 hero stuff (we aren’t heroes, let’s just set that straight)

Sometimes it’s taking people to doctors appointments or taking them back to a nursing home or house after a hospital stay. 

Long story short, my partner and I took a hospice patient back home after an extended hospital stay. Basically, we took her home so she could *** in her bed surrounded by family.

As we were leaving, I turned around and said it. 

“Feel better soon, sweetheart!”

*face palm* I was so red, I ran out of that house. Luckily the only person there was the hospice nurse. Family hadn’t arrived yet.

• Heart 1

• Elites

For my 5th birthday I cried in front of everyone because they kept beating up Batman with a stick. He was the piñata, but he was also my crush and it hurt my feelings.

OMG I totally forgot this happened even though it was last month, I guess I was right when I posted in this thread earlier that I repressed all my embarrassing memories

So last month I went on a tinder date and when he was kissing me (we were laying down) A DROP OF HIS SWEAT FELL IN MY EYE....TWICE

idk if he noticed but either way it was MORTIFYING and I had to ghost him after that. He messaged me yesterday asking to hang but nah bc that was hands down the worst and nastiest thing that ever happened to me during a date

• Heart 1

Was at a waterpark with my older sister and her ***s. I landed upsidedown in the water from a water slide. Unbeknownst to my knowledge my boobs popped out of my bikini top. My sister screamed while laughing " Your tits are out." Thank you sweet sister of mine -_-