Name something celebrities do that you wouldn't

5 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

If I was famous, I would never be rude to fans who would come up to me in public and ask for a picture or ignore them if they call out to me.

Oo that's a good one. I feel you on that. It can get overwhelming I'm sure but I like to see when famous people try to do at least a few. 

• Heart 1

48 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

If I was famous, I would never be rude to fans who would come up to me in public and ask for a picture or ignore them if they call out to me.

Hahahaha! That's really funny 😛 The reason I say it's funny is because a lot of people think they would be a certain way until they actually live it... like imagine being Eminem... after a while, no matter how nice you are, it must be frustrating you know? Like the MAN JUST WANTS TO EAT A SUB SANDWICH IN PUBLIC BRO.

Reminds me of guys who say "Baby if I had you I would never make you cry or frown or nothin!" then they actually start dating and BOOM! Suddenly they're fighting and she's all 
frowning.

Never say never.

i see what you did there cas GIF

• Star 2

28 minutes ago, Onision said:

Hahahaha! That's really funny 😛 The reason I say it's funny is because a lot of people think they would be a certain way until they actually live it... like imagine being Eminem... after a while, no matter how nice you are, it must be frustrating you know? Like the MAN JUST WANTS TO EAT A SUB SANDWICH IN PUBLIC BRO.

Reminds me of guys who say "Baby if I had you I would never make you cry or frown or nothin!" then they actually start dating and BOOM! Suddenly they're fighting and she's all 
frowning.

Never say never.

Now I am seeing paparazzi being annoying ex lovers, ready to pounce. 

• Heart 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, Onision said:

frowning.

Never say never.

Lol yeah, you're right. I didn't really think about it a lot. I just felt that I would be too nice to be rude but I understand there's only so much a person can deal with 😆

• Star 1

One thing celebrities do that I disagree with is... turn their Instagram into a privacy invasion of their family members.

Imagine you're born into a celebrity family, and your mom won't stop filming you and posting it to the web... dude.

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

• Mod
28 minutes ago, Onision said:

One thing celebrities do that I disagree with is... turn their Instagram into a privacy invasion of their family members.

Imagine you're born into a celebrity family, and your mom won't stop filming you and posting it to the web... dude.

Yeah that's messed up 😕

• Star 1