What Do You Think of PewDiePie?

Posted (edited)

I did watch him in the beginning. 

Reason I watched him was because I played amnesia with friends. I never saw a video from pewds. When I played they tough I watched him did same stuff he did in amnesia (in dutch) when they showed me was really weird watch someone playing a horror game with same jokes😅 only thing what was different i wasn't scared at all 😂 my friends found joke funny but I was boring because I wasn't scared never screamed. 

I did watch him for horror games and the fun with pewds but after a year or 2 he became boring for me. I started watch call me kevin instead. 

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
Censored word

I was told he watched me at some point... apparently had one of my videos on in the background... but I never got into him other than by making parody videos because I simply was not entertained.

YouTubers like that, in a quite literal sense, appeal to elementary/middle school folks - They are millionaires for it because grown ups don't watch YouTube as much...

My viewers was mostly women, I think a lot of them watched me because I tried to help them with stuff that mattered to them, and was edgy while doing it... unless you're talking about UhOhBro, in which case most my viewers was men, because I used a lot of hot content that men would like...

Overall... Pewds was for an au***nce that was not me --- I'm guess you were into him when your brain was nowhere near fully developed ~ as most his au***nce was because... it's just a guy reacting to gameplay... no complex concepts or anything like so many other channels offer.

20 hours ago, Onision said:

I was told he watched me at some point... apparently had one of my videos on in the background... but I never got into him other than by making parody videos because I simply was not entertained.

YouTubers like that, in a quite literal sense, appeal to elementary/middle school folks - They are millionaires for it because grown ups don't watch YouTube as much...

My viewers was mostly women, I think a lot of them watched me because I tried to help them with stuff that mattered to them, and was edgy while doing it... unless you're talking about UhOhBro, in which case most my viewers was men, because I used a lot of hot content that men would like...

Overall... Pewds was for an au***nce that was not me --- I'm guess you were into him when your brain was nowhere near fully developed ~ as most his au***nce was because... it's just a guy reacting to gameplay... no complex concepts or anything like so many other channels offer.

Yeah true my brain wasn't fully developed 😂 

Not really. I've seen a couple of his videos that an ex showed me because they thought som*thing he did was funny. I don't even remember what the videos were, so it's not som*thing that stuck with me. I know who he is and that's about it.

• Elites

I think I watched a little bit of him playing dark souls but aside from that I wasn’t really ever interested. I never finished videos all the way through anyway. I didn’t really follow his controversy either so I don’t have much of an opinion on that at all. If I was watching gaming videos it was almost always markiplier.