What Is The Best Board Game Ever?

Posted (edited)

I know people don't play bord games only game or play the bord games online. 

I love play bord games like monopoly with friends more then just gaming with them. Having them around just more fun them gaming and calling on discord or is that just me and weird im those times? 

So you play bord games? 

What kind of bord games do you like? 

Edited by cool.dus.niet
  • Heart 2

I still do 😂 sometimes its a nice getaway. I used to be addicted to Life. I now play some trivia games with friends or fam. Uno...I know a card game...but I do so well at that game people get so mad. I played that one game on steam that had board games you could play with friends...but it annoyed me because my friends would get drunk and just tip the table over. All. The. Time.  Never had that happen in reality.  🙄

5 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

I still do 😂 sometimes its a nice getaway. I used to be addicted to Life. I now play some trivia games with friends or fam. Uno...I know a card game...but I do so well at that game people get so mad. I played that one game on steam that had board games you could play with friends...but it annoyed me because my friends would get drunk and just tip the table over. All. The. Time.  Never had that happen in reality.  🙄

Thats annoying when friends get drunk tip table over. I can get it that people play games online 

I love card games. I have one "new phone who dis?" really fun game! 

33 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Thats annoying when friends get drunk tip table over. I can get it that people play games online 

I love card games. I have one "new phone who dis?" really fun game! 

I haven't heard of that one I'll have to check it out! ❤ I bought the blockbuster game because I thought it would be fun, but it turned out not many people I have played with know their movies like I do. So I was like, well that was a bust. It's hard sometimes especially if you have different age groups playing at the same time. So it's always back to trivia or card games. Oh yeah it's definitely annoying when they tip the table 😂 im like...I was invited to play so pleeeease just play. 

• Heart 1

• Elites

I love board games!! Me and my friends all hangout multiple times a week and we always play something. Whether it be blokus(one of our recent favorites), jenga, trouble, slap jack. I recently got one game and it’s called goat yoga- it comes with an inflatable goat that you can’t drop while doing your challenge. Not technically a board game but general offline game I suppose. So so fun to just play a game and put on some tunes.

I'm just like everyone else that I played board games more when I was younger. I loved Chutes & Ladders, Candy Land, Life, Sorry, Risk, Mouse Trap, Clue, Monopoly, Checkers, and Chinese Checkers.

More adult games I have played more recently and think are hilarious is Secret Hitler, and Cards Against Humanity (I know, not a board game). 

An all time favorite for me that never gets old is Scrabble. Other games that aren't board games are Dominoes, Farkle, and Euchre.

• Elites

I'm a bit of a hobbyist here. I like war and grand strategy games on a board. A meeting of the minds. I'd have trouble picking a favorite. Maybe Risk: LOTR Trilogy Edition, as it's a decent game that I can usually talk non-gamers into sitting down and playing. If I have some fellow nerds, an in-depth historical sim like The Struggle of Nations is very enjoyable.

As far as mainstream games go, my wide vocabulary makes Scrabble very pleasurable as I often win lol