Skinny vs Fat memes... lol... doing that UHOHBRO again (^_^)

24 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Just now got to watch this. So good and funny 😂

Man, people like you make these videos so worth it - just making people happy is cool.

I've always preferred skinny to slightly thick g*rls who have curves. I'm not into big women because they're not very flexible in bed. They either slowly smother you when they're on top or they go completely star fish when YOU'RE on top. Not the best s*ex I've had. 

8 minutes ago, Mr.Dawn said:

I've always preferred skinny to slightly thick g*rls who have curves. I'm not into big women because they're not very flexible in bed. They either slowly smother you when they're on top or they go completely star fish when YOU'RE on top. Not the best s*ex I've had. 

As I understand, curves are pretty rare so *shrugs* I mean good luck with that lol

5 minutes ago, Onision said:

As I understand, curves are pretty rare so *shrugs* I mean good luck with that lol

Indeed they are. You either get skinny, athletic, or the common tug boat. Getting a thin, attractive, girl with G sized breasts is super rare and hard to come by. Reason being is that she's extremely desirable by other men & she's got her pick of a thousand other guys & she knows it. So like why settle for a guy like me when she go all the way to the top?