Should I join Tik tok?

I would say just do what you want to make and make you happy. Don't make what people want you to make. 

I stared with tiktok because my ex broke up with me and I needed something that I like. That was cosplay since covid we dont have the cosplay meetings. So I started few videos for fun afther that more cosplay related.. Now I'm making video so now and then because i'm busy.

I have few fans that like me. I'm happy about that, they always comment and like my videos. that is alot of fun to have little group off people liking me for who I'm. Ofc alot of videos didn't reach alot of people but I'm proud of it. 

Make what you like you don't need to have alot of followers to make content. So long your happy with your videos! 

• Star 1

• Elites

If you have Facebook or Instragram already then there's no harm. Both serve your data to the Chinese government already. But a few countries have outlawed Tiktok for that very reason, so if that's something you care about I'd hold off.

• Star 1

12 minutes ago, JoJo said:

No harm in trying if you dont like it you can always uninstall it or you could end up an addict saying sksksksksk to random strangers

They don't keysmash anymore they say "it's the ______ for me" 😂😂😂

• Heart 1

• Elites

I have tik tok and I enjoy it a lot! I like seeing what comes up on my fyp and I do OCCASIONALLY create content. I don’t have a lot of followers and I don’t promote my content at all because I post them more to boost my own confidence. Personally helps me deal with accepting “cringe culture” and my general awkward feelings about existing. 

• Heart 1

After watching A LOT of TikTok and posting to the app quite a bit, I donno... I feel like, despite all the information, I'm not better off now having looked at all of it... there was no real depth I guess... I think apps in general, where you don't have genuine, lasting interactions... it's just meaningless.

Like this forum, you can have extensive conversations and get to know each other - have som*thing real I guess - or like watching Breaking Bad, the show has a long time to really find a place in your soul... but, TikTok? Seems kinda dumb at this point, and no, it's not SOLEY because I got my account deleted from spammers... haha... shoosh.

Depends on what you're looking for. I mostly feel out of place in those kinds of spaces -- never feels like there's content aimed for me. Generally funny things, but yeah.

If you can make it work for you, I say go for it.