• Mod
32 minutes ago, t*rminated said:

Well. Today's my birthday. My girlfriend and I went to the pet store. We got some fish and a new light for the 40 gallon aquarium. Then I bought a tarantula and a small terrarium for it because they don't require much room. We named her Daisy. She's friendly. My girlfriend was in love with her. I decided she'd go up in the living room. 

Happy Birthday!

7 minutes ago, PoptartBarbie said:

reallllly sad. im sooo tired of getting  internet h**e right now. this is a nice safe space. I really need to learn to keep my mouth shut. tired of being labeled as a "pick me" because I have a ****ing personality. Im also just targeted  because I defended a friend. its really weird so.... I know I have bad opinions, But at least I am being honest. I know everyone corrects me. I know im wrong. I am never right. 

BUT also I haven't taken my anti depressants in a few days. should probably them again. 

Aww, please take care of yourself dear. 🥺 I adore your personality. I feel like you're one of a kind. If you're defending someone because it's right in your heart to do, don't let those people drag you. Not even worth it, I promise. They can disappear with their labels honestly. Take that high road, you're more valuable than their dumb words. You're an awesome person. & you can always message me if you want to. You're ultra cool. Much love to you & all my hugs 🤗

• Heart 1

Feeling a bit pooped. I had to fill in for someone at work today. Then I had to rush over to my friend's engagement party after that. Well, technically she didn't know she was getting engaged. She just thought her and her beau were having a cookout /party,  but everyone who was invited knew he was going to propose. And everyone knew she would say yes. Sickeningly sweet. Anyway, so I just spent 3 hours with my social face on and I'm d**d tired...emotionally / mentally, but not physically. Being around a bunch of people I don't know in a social situation like that just wears me out.

• Star 1

• Mod
Just now, brittniisundae said:

What movie do you think you'll watch? I keep repeating things I've watched 😂 currently I'm watching Doom Patrol (show).

Candyman. I haven't seen it and I want to watch it before the remake comes out.

• Star 1

I'm annoyed. I tell someone how I feel & yet they say "you're not feeling that way though what you're really feeling is blah la la la"

& now I sort of just want to close the world out for a few and hug every inch of my bed. 

I guess to some people I'm incapable of feeling certain things..

Bella Thorne Reaction GIF by Music Choice