So my therapist who was amazing, retired while I was ill. There will not be another session with them. I'm feeling at a loss with this. They helped me in so many ways, and showed an actual caring nature. Losing therapists has always been common for me, losing this one is upsetting to me, and I don't know if I should even try again with someone new. Right now I'm just using things I have learned, but the path is still muddy. I'm forever thankful for this one, I just wish I could go back in time to say things that were unsaid. & yeah, odd, but a hug thank you for all they've done.

Sighing Sigh GIF

• Heart 1

Sometimes I have a hard time with the thought/feeling that I may just be living for others instead of continuing to live for myself. It's a weird background thought that tends to pop up every now and then. I suppose I put myself on the back burner a lot, and I constantly try to pick myself up on days that I can do this, and still do that for me. After losing my therapist, I've been out of sorts with things, but I know I have to depend on myself with these thoughts. So up & go with more self productivity & cheer up time. Wish you all well, always. πŸ’•