Please save me from League of Legends... I need help.

So every week I play League of Legends with my buddy McFly and golly I really need to find a new game to play because I feel like if you combined every time I've ever played that game... there's almost no difference... what even right?

It's just an endless loop... a loop that I love...

But... is there another free, awesome group game to play? Or is League it? Is this my life now? Haha.

I enjoy it... I just feel like... there is more.

League Of Legends GIF by memecandy

2 hours ago, Sierra said:

You're not allowed to stop playing League, I forbid it 😋

Hmm... okie dokie.

1 hour ago, Minty said:

Maybe call of duty idk lol that’s all I got atm

The point and shoot thing is not strategic enough... more depth... also free option?

Honestly don't know what to tell you if you think "LoL" is more strategic than "CoD" because it's 1st person and not in "Strategy" category "LoL" is just point and shoot but in the most painful way possible. Maybe ask your friend you play with or google it to help match your personal preferences : )

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Anonymous Jack said:

Honestly don't know what to tell you if you think "LoL" is more strategic than "CoD" because it's 1st person and not in "Strategy" category "LoL" is just point and shoot but in the most painful way possible. Maybe ask your friend you play with or google it to help match your personal preferences : )

Of course my mind was not operating around that time and im not into cod it's just the first thing that pop up in my head at that moment in time...thats why i said idk and I been hearing about that game lately so I just decided to throw it out there as a suggestion, not the best suggestion but I'll see what can be better that fit just right 

I actually find myself in a bit of a dilemma... I want to actually win at League, but sometimes it's seemingly impossible as everyone... most everyone else is so good and I'm... not. To get good, you gotta spend lots of time on it, time I do not have...

What I need to do is watch a tutorial... anyone got a video that tells you exactly how to win?

• Elites

Might I suggest the Diablo series. 2 remaster version should be getting released in September. Both games are pretty similar in some ways if you haven’t played before and looking for something new to try out.