Personally I think most any biology or physics classes should be avoided unless you have a photographic memory or are just really into that stuff...

What classes do you try to avoid like the plague?

Biology Microbiology GIF

I had a pretty cool major and minor (International Relations and Gender Stu***s) so thankfully I didn't really dislike any of my classes too much, but idk how I would've coped if I had to take a college level math class 😂

19 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I had a pretty cool major and minor (International Relations and Gender Stu***s) so thankfully I didn't really dislike any of my classes too much, but idk how I would've coped if I had to take a college level math class 😂

Wait... you didn't take a single college level math class? I'm pretty sure it's all about just... remembering what the rules of the specific number and letter combinations are 😛

6 minutes ago, Onision said:

Wait... you didn't take a single college level math class? I'm pretty sure it's all about just... remembering what the rules of the specific number and letter combinations are 😛

Nope. IR is a liberal arts degree, no math needed. I always did well in high school math, but I never enjoyed it (besides algebra) and Calculus and such can get preeeetty complicated.

2 hours ago, Sierra said:

Nope. IR is a liberal arts degree, no math needed. I always did well in high school math, but I never enjoyed it (besides algebra) and Calculus and such can get preeeetty complicated.

That's cool! For some reason the college I went to required I have a math class... but I was aiming for something generalized so, probably why... have to cover a little of all the bases.

3 hours ago, Onision said:

That's cool! For some reason the college I went to required I have a math class... but I was aiming for something generalized so, probably why... have to cover a little of all the bases.

Idk how I forgot about this before, but before I went to university i did a year at community college and they required i take a public speaking class- THAT was by far the worst class I ever took. The teacher even recorded our speeches on camera and made us watch them as part of our grade...the horror. Knowing how awkward I am around people you can imagine how petrified I was to stand in front of an entire class staring at me and give presentations.

Legal analysis and writing was rough. I changed my major from Criminal Justice to Paramedic Science so I like most of my classes. I don’t care for Medical Math but it’s part of it so I deal with it even though we have apps now that do our dosages and conversions.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:01 AM, Sierra said:

Aaaand that's why you're an ENFJ and I'm an INFJ. Lol

Yeah... at this point when I'm talking in front of a crowd I'm basically like "If you're not into it, you don't have to watch but I'm gonna keep going for those who enjoy it" ~ Haha... the crowd is not always right ~

I feel very stereotypical saying this but I always avoided Physical Education lessons, I hated them. It wasn't because I was unable to be physically fit or participate, it was the pressure and social anxiety that did it for me. 😂 

Not only that but the teachers were absolutely the worst kind of people, very **** behaviour but they could get away with it because they were "authority figures"... Ridiculous in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

They made you record videos?! That honestly seems like such a major invasion of privacy.

Surely that can't be allowed?? 

On 6/4/2021 at 5:29 PM, alex said:

Oh I forgot to put that in mine too! I had to take 4 fitness electives because I was a Public Health major. In the pandemic, I took 2 online and they made me record videos exercising. I was so self-conscious. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

Edited by MiMikaine

I took Physics. It was definitely one of the hardest and I had to spend an exorbitant amount of time studying for it. I liked the labs though, and my professor. He was a ****y, smart-***, but funny. His tests were impossible and most people technically got a C or lower, but he would curve to the highest grade. I ended up with an A.

Another class I hated was Accounting for Government and Non-Profit entities. That class was a nightmare.