What Do You Like About This Forum?

On 5/28/2021 at 6:35 PM, brittniisundae said:

I'm happy to be here to support. & Because of everyone here. You're all so interesting, fun, relatable, kind, giving, and wise. An applause to the members & more applause to Onision for breathing life into this delightful place. ❤ Clapping Applause GIF

Oh yeah, back in the day this place was popping... but somewhere along the way I lost my path, went way off into... a nonsense world ~ hopefully, long term, I can stay on track and focus on what really makes for a better hangout site.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

It’s nice and I feel very comfortable even tho it’s hard for me to open up but this changed me a bit. I like how everyone is able to talk about their moments and events , feels like a little family growing to be a big one. 

• Star 2

• Elites

I feel better, and safer here than most other platforms on the internet.

No drama, no meaningless insults, just a community of spectacular humans to be honest.

I'd rather share my life with you guys, than some people IRL.

This forum changed me for the better.

• Heart 1

Just nice to post somewhere where people are just relaxed and easy to talk to. No one trying to bait people or trying to stir sh!t

I'm so tempted to shut down social media and just use here and a few other forums I visit. 

• Heart 1

On 8/16/2021 at 2:00 PM, Ghostie said:

The people here are extremely kind. I’ve become a big fan of all you sweeties

Yeah it helps that we have a higher than usual security level around here.

Anyway, JUST UPDATED the look of this site again, if y'all did not notice, on the Dynamic Dark theme, fonts are now bigger across the site so reading is easier. I also de-cluttered a lot of the text as you'll see from the main page.

Additionally I freed up the site of a few needless applications & consolidated review data. 🙂

• Star 2

I love the layout and each little improvement you make- myself and others notice. I adore the color choice you recently implemented, it matches the galaxy 🌌 Onision part really well. I even like what it says “welcome home where you belong” 💜 Makes me feel like I’m not alone or such a loser 😂 Love the community you’ve established on here. I appreciate the fun aspects of gaining badges, ranks and the reaction emojis. It’s just a fun place you want to be, it’s my little escape. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next and I have no technical or computer type skills, so I appreciate the creativity of this site. How you’ve built it is cool and  everyone here has been a delight to speak with + get to know. Thank you for everything ! 🙏

1 minute ago, Rick n morty babe said:

I love the layout and each little improvement you make- myself and others notice. I adore the color choice you recently implemented, it matches the galaxy 🌌Onision part really well. I even like what it says “welcome home where you belong” 💜 Makes me feel like I’m not alone or such a loser 😂 Love the community you’ve established on here. I appreciate the fun aspects of gaining badges, ranks and the reaction emojis. It’s just a fun place you want to be, it’s my little escape. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next and I have no technical or computer type skills, so I appreciate the creativity of this site. How you’ve built it is cool and  everyone here has been a delight to speak with + get to know. Thank you for everything ! 🙏

I was gonna say I like the ranks and stuff like that, but you beat me to it. 😋

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Rick n morty babe said:

Can’t wait to see what you come up with next and I have no technical or computer type skills, so I appreciate the creativity of this site.

Yeah I have creativity, but I'm not as tech savvy as I'd like to be, so considering creativity is often a natural thing, it's time for me to put in the work, and develop a skill that is acquired through actual effort - which may just give my creativity real power --- as once I know how to better code this site, I'll be able to do much more with what people see and how the site functions.

• Heart 1
  • Star 1