What do you think about chocolate?

I love it but my teeth are sensitive so i can't eat it that much. Reeses are good indeed but i prefer reeses pieces and nutrageous to the original peanut butter cups. Reeses nutrageous bars SLAP

7 minutes ago, Onision said:

I just ate this:
Food Drink Chocolate GIF by Shaking Food GIFs

I very much so enjoy that kind of chocolate.

Yum I did made them few days ago by myself its delicious. 

5 minutes ago, Sierra said:

I love it but my teeth are sensitive so i can't eat it that much. Reeses are good indeed but i prefer reeses pieces and nutrageous to the original peanut butter cups. Reeses nutrageous bars SLAP

I know that struggle. If I have chocolate my chocolate bar will be finished at the end of the week. Normal size one. I love chocolate with raises in it. Yummy 

My favorite chocolate is milk chocolate, but I try to eat more dark chocolate since it is actually good for you. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but I don't dislike it. It's just my least favorite. 

Chocolate covered cherries are delicious, as well as chocolate covered raisins. I like Reese's too, but I'm not sure of all the new kinds of Reese's they're coming out with. I prefer the classic version.

• Star 1

11 minutes ago, OldGreqq said:

My favorite chocolate is milk chocolate, but I try to eat more dark chocolate since it is actually good for you. I'm not a huge fan of white chocolate, but I don't dislike it. It's just my least favorite. 

Chocolate covered cherries are delicious, as well as chocolate covered raisins. I like Reese's too, but I'm not sure of all the new kinds of Reese's they're coming out with. I prefer the classic version.

Oh I love chocolate covered cherries & strawberries. Peanut butter & chocolate is a lovely combo. They're all so good for a treat. ❤