How To Know If You're The Dramatic One

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to share story. If I don't share it with someone I wouldn't sleep tonight (its 02:26 here)

So there was a guy following me in tiktok. He messaged me on my Instagram. I like to make friends so I talked to him. 

But some of you maybe readed it. I'm stres out have alot in my mind. So I'm not a talker to people. I'm just be on my phone for work, family or for fun like being here. I do react to people if they message me out of respect. 

But he asked me why I ghosted him. What is weird I did answer him but ok. 

I said im busy with a lot. Told him with what. Also said my grandfather might d*e. 

He said to me that is a cliché thing to say and that I'm a toxic person.... He told me that I'm disrespectful because I ghost him. I did awser him!

Or I don't understand te of ghosting but that is that someone never say something and block you and stuff

I didn't awser that because nobody said that to me its hurts... I'm not toxic I always help people even when it isn't for my own good... Why on earth will someone say that ? 

Edited by cool.dus.niet

8 minutes ago, cool.dus.niet said:

Just wanted to share story. If I don't share it with someone I wouldn't sleep tonight (its 02:26 here)

So there was a guy following me in tiktok. He messaged me on my Instagram. I like to make friends so I talked to him. 

But some of you maybe readed it. I'm stres out have alot in my mind. So I'm not a talker to people. I'm just be on my phone for work, family or for fun like being here. I do react to people if they message me out of respect. 

But he asked me why I ghosted him. What is weird I did answer him but ok. 

I said im busy with a lot. Told him with what. Also said my grandfather might d*e. 

He said to me that is a cliché thing to say and that I'm a toxic person.... He told me that I'm disrespectful because I ghost him. I did awser him!

Or I don't understand te of ghosting but that is that someone never say something and block you and stuff

I didn't awser that because nobody said that to me its hurts... I'm not toxic I always help people even when it isn't for my own good... Why on earth will someone say that ? 

You're not one bit of toxic! I feel like he feels like he's not getting the attention he wants from you, and honestly with some people they've been ghosted before because of the same attitude he has, but has the nerve to wonder why he was ghosted. Fact is, it's him not you. And ghosted requires effort. Like blocking everything that person is on to never respond again. It's all him, not you. I'm sorry about his words, I'd probably be like fine you want to be ghosted? Click.  No dear, you're not toxic, you're wonderful. And you have a lot on your plate. People who understand will respect that. ❤🤗 hugs to you

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

You're not one bit of toxic! I feel like he feels like he's not getting the attention he wants from you, and honestly with some people they've been ghosted before because of the same attitude he has, but has the nerve to wonder why he was ghosted. Fact is, it's him not you. And ghosted requires effort. Like blocking everything that person is on to never respond again. It's all him, not you. I'm sorry about his words, I'd probably be like fine you want to be ghosted? Click.  No dear, you're not toxic, you're wonderful. And you have a lot on your plate. People who understand will respect that. ❤🤗 hugs to you

Ahww ❤️💯 thanks for those words hug to you 2! 

spacer.png