YouTube is pretty much the most popular bullying site in the world... wondering when they're going to decide to be "on the right side of history" again and actually crack down on bullying rather than monetizing it...

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 5.06.44 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 5.10.29 PM.jpg

• Heart 2

This is true. Honestly I feel like at some point it has to end up it the graveyard. Like MySpace. & sooner FB. Secretly I was hoping some successful YouTuber would make the anti of what youtube is now, what it used to be. I dont know how that would work, but...idk i just hope weird things. 

4 minutes ago, brittniisundae said:

This is true. Honestly I feel like at some point it has to end up it the graveyard. Like MySpace. & sooner FB. Secretly I was hoping some successful YouTuber would make the anti of what youtube is now, what it used to be. I dont know how that would work, but...idk i just hope weird things. 

YouTube requires MASSIVE server power, Google's servers are incredible, they power YouTube (based on what I know) - Video hosting is insanely expensive so... a competitor doing something is... unlikely.