How did you come across Onision?

I'm guessing a good few will be scrolling through YouTube, But I'm not a big YouTube fan it used to be awesome but now its meh. Will honestly say it was through THAT documentary all I'm saying is things didn't add up to me went searching for the alternate fell down a rabbit hole and ended up here

• Heart 1
  • Star 2

I don't think anyone knows my answer to this question but I also was not introduced to James through YouTube. I don't watch YouTubers usually- like, I've never watched Jenna Marbles and I literally did not even know who Shane Dawson was until a few years ago and that was only because he paired up with Jeffree Star (who I am not a fan of, but I am familiar with him bc I used to be scene). So I found out who James was when people started talking about him bc of the whole Hansen drama in 2019. I was curious so I looked into it and immediately was drawn to James. Joined his discord, started talking to him, realized he is a really cool human, and the rest is history 😅

So similar yeah that documentary was bizarre to say the very least I would love to dissect the life from it but feel it could be least said soonest mended 

• Mod

He was in a video collab with someone I was subscribed to back in 2009 and I thought he was funny, so I checked out his channel and probably binge watched his videos before subscribing 😄 Then I followed him on Twitter and started to reply to his tweets and he would most always reply back and I've been a fan ever since!

• Heart 1

• Elites

At a sleepover we were looking through weird videos online to laugh at and she brought up Onision who I never heard of at the time. I had only watched =3 and desandnate. She was in such shock and blessed me with showing the hula hoop song and I’m a banana and I’m sure a few others, which we immediately recreated on web cam for giggles. I’ve never been a big internet person so I went on with life and rediscovered his channel through a MDE topic around 2015 and been a fan since!