For me Switzerland is my second choice, France is my first. I love French culture and speak French, it is my dream to one day live in a country where I can speak it as my primary language.

• Star 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Sierra said:

For me Switzerland is my second choice, France is my first. I love French culture and speak French, it is my dream to one day live in a country where I can speak it as my primary language.

How cool 🙂

• Elites
1 hour ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I would live in Switzerland. It looks so beautiful there.

Switzerland-scaled.jpg

The Swiss Alps are one of my favorite mountain ranges-- and the towns nestled in their slopes look so pure.  

For me, I wanna go home to New Orleans. I miss it so much. Either Nola or Yosemite National Park, which is basically a real life Rivendell. There's a time of the year where you can see 7 waterfalls flowing at once, the watershed flowing from over mile high peaks. 

• Star 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Kilo said:

The Swiss Alps are one of my favorite mountain ranges-- and the towns nestled in their slopes look so pure.  

For me, I wanna go home to New Orleans. I miss it so much. Either Nola or Yosemite National Park, which is basically a real life Rivendell. There's a time of the year where you can see 7 waterfalls flowing at once, the watershed flowing from over mile high peaks. 

I would love to visit New Orleans! That's on my bucket list for sure.

• Elites
2 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

I would love to visit New Orleans! That's on my bucket list for sure.

Please do. It's a gorgeous city-- from ancient oaks covered in spanish moss and Mardi Gras beads, to the sound of brass instruments all throughout the night. Massive cargo ships floating down the Mississippi, street performers in costume, art galleries aplenty, and that lovely Spanish/French architecture...

The city is opening back up with fewer Covid cases each day. And if you're over 21, the open liquor laws will soon be reinstated. (The city/bartenders are very strict about that, as they should be)

• Mod
1 hour ago, Kilo said:

Please do. It's a gorgeous city-- from ancient oaks covered in spanish moss and Mardi Gras beads, to the sound of brass instruments all throughout the night. Massive cargo ships floating down the Mississippi, street performers in costume, art galleries aplenty, and that lovely Spanish/French architecture...

The city is opening back up with fewer Covid cases each day. And if you're over 21, the open liquor laws will soon be reinstated. (The city/bartenders are very strict about that, as they should be)

Sounds awesome ❤️

• Blank 1