How are you feeling today? Come back every day if you like and let everyone know how you're feeling... maybe this could be helpful to all of us... you know, they say you should talk about your feelings. Sort them out.

Today I'm feeling... a little annoyed... and disappointed by how unjustified some behavior can be... but I can't change it, only make the best of it... so I'm working on that.

I'm also feeling hopeful... how are you feeling?

How does this image make you feel? Makes me feel... like not everything is so bad...
beach-1751455.jpg

• Heart 1
  • Star 1

I get pretty grumpy when I don't get a lot of sleep... I had to get up early today to deal with folks simply not doing the right thing/following the rules. Hopefully it will be corrected soon.

Anyway, feeling so so now.

Leonardo Dicaprio Kinda GIF

• Heart 1

• Elites
1 hour ago, Onision said:

How are you feeling today? Come back every day if you like and let everyone know how you're feeling... maybe this could be helpful to all of us... you know, they say you should talk about your feelings. Sort them out.

Today I'm feeling... a little annoyed... and disappointed by how unjustified some behavior can be... but I can't change it, only make the best of it... so I'm working on that.

I'm also feeling hopeful... how are you feeling?

How does this image make you feel? Makes me feel... like not everything is so bad...
beach-1751455.jpg

FFVIII vibes.

I'm content. Wish for nothing other than Fall to come around.

I'm feeling quite frustrated so I'm laying low on the old social media it's amazing how much it affects our mood, I'm guessing technically this is social media but hey it's my new happy place, Hope everyone feels some happy soon 

• Elites

A constant low vibration of stress dealing with the bigger picture of things but rn I’m putting that aside, can’t rearrange my life at the moment so the furniture will do this time! Music also makes everything good for a moment ^^

I'm feeling sad, lonely and just empty. I don't know what to do with my life at this point. I have a goal but I can't seem to reach it, and I'm afraid it will never happen. I'm full of worries and I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like there's no way out for me, I just want things to get better but it just keeps getting worse..

• Heart 1

On 6/16/2021 at 4:35 PM, Joy said:

I'm feeling sad, lonely and just empty.

Hope you feel better soon...

I've noticed I haven't been upset as a result of trying to do nice things for myself more...

I'm still really really depressed, but at least I'm being my own friend.

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

Today’s been… I’m just a bit frustrated with myself bc I missed an online meeting bc I didn’t realize it was today, despite someone texting and emailing me that it was today. And the. I was just trying to link my Signal account from my old phone to my new one and messed something up (was too impatient probably, yeah, that’s it) and now I’ve lost my message history. So, that’s very much not fun. 

But other than that, I’m … well, my usual self, I guess. 

I feel okay so far today, which is nice. I started with a new therapist yesterday who has asked me to write down all my intrusive thoughts in a journal, what I think triggered them and how I felt afterwards. I feel that this will be helpful, I'm looking forward to working with her.

I am enjoying this forum as all the topics, quizzes etc are a good distraction.

My work has been cancelled for the rest of the day, it's pouring outside so I'm having a cosy day in. Going to have an apple tea and maybe find a movie to watch. 

rain april GIF