New Onision Live Stream Announcement: Luxx (aka Muse)

I've gotten some warnings about this person... "Muse" aka Luxx... people have said I should avoid her because she is involved in so many intense dramas - even members of certain Anti-Onision groups are "Worried" about me... and I can't help... but say... "This is why you don't cry wolf" ~

When you say someone like me is bad, someone who told the truth and was punished for it repeatedly... why would I listen to the same people who have always called me things I never was? Now you're calling someone else those things?

Why the heck would I care what you have to say about anyone if you didn't even tell the truth about who I am?

Anyway... personally, I don't really care what the background story is with Luxx aka. Muse because guess what? I was thrown in the pit despite doing nothing wrong... so I'm looking at all the people who are truly hurting the innocent, and in this pit? Everyone looks innocent to me, and we're all just people who have been hurt by the mob.

With that being said, we're doing a live stream on Tuesday at 11am pst ~

Not sure why people are so scared of someone having a microphone.

If someone is not honest, wouldn't they reveal so themselves the more you let them talk?

onision and Luxx.jpg

Event will be on pretty much every platform I have ~

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

• Mod

If you or anyone else read the comment I posted earlier, I apologize. For some reason, I read this post as if the person you're talking about was another hater and I don't know why. I'm slow sometimes lol. Again, I'm sorry.

56 minutes ago, heyitskaitlind said:

If you or anyone else read the comment I posted earlier, I apologize. For some reason, I read this post as if the person you're talking about was another hater and I don't know why. I'm slow sometimes lol. Again, I'm sorry.

Even if she was, not sure what the issue would be - I stream with both fans and haters... haters just make for a more deranged conversation.

• Heart 1

• Mod
2 hours ago, Onision said:

Even if she was, not sure what the issue would be - I stream with both fans and haters... haters just make for a more deranged conversation.

Yeah true. I just misunderstood the post and felt bad for what I commented is all.

8 hours ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Yeah true. I just misunderstood the post and felt bad for what I commented is all.

Well I didn't see your comment so I have no idea ๐Ÿ˜›

• Heart 1