15 minutes ago, Kaitlind said:

Oh ok. I was confused but that's awesome! Always happy to help out 🙂 You're welcome!

Also love the new changes on this site. It looks really cool 😃

Those changes took me all day yesterday and most of today... I want to get better at web design (the core templates were made by others, but I'm looking to improve upon them with coding), so it was an exercise in increasing my knowledge/skill. Glad you noticed.

Trying to make this a better experience for phones.

• Heart 3
  • Star 1

• Mod
2 minutes ago, Onision said:

Those changes took me all day yesterday and most of today... I want to get better at web design (the core templates were made by others, but I'm looking to improve upon them with coding), so it was an exercise in increasing my knowledge/skill. Glad you noticed.

Well I'm always looking at it on my phone, so I'm not sure what it would look like now on a computer but so far it's looking good on a phone screen. Improvements always take time. 

6 minutes ago, Onision said:

It is a better experience! Thank you! 

• Star 2

On 8/30/2021 at 12:17 AM, Onision said:

You’re doing a great job, I think you’re very creative and I wish some of the haters could see how cool you are and how hard you work 🙏 we see it 💞

• Star 1