1 hour ago, heyitskaitlind said:

Do you think you could add a laughing emoji to the reactions that are under each post? Sometimes I'll want to react to a post I think is funny, but there's no emoji for that 😁

Heck yes I can, will do it right now 🙂

Some kind of celebration or event or (if not wanting som*thing too fussy) a notable moment for when your forum hits 1000 members. Maybe y’all are already on that but I have no clue!

Wait I got an idea — (if: there isn’t som*thing like this already)

Is there a nickname for Onision followers? I mean like (the best example I can think of,) “Lady Gaga’s” “little monsters.” 😂 post reactions could determine which suggestions end up in a poll, and when the forum membership achievement is met, Onision makes the final decision on the fan base name. /idea

• Heart 1

• Mod
8 hours ago, lilith said:

Some kind of celebration or event or (if not wanting som*thing too fussy) a notable moment for when your forum hits 1000 members. Maybe y’all are already on that but I have no clue!

Wait I got an idea — (if: there isn’t som*thing like this already)

Is there a nickname for Onision followers? I mean like (the best example I can think of,) “Lady Gaga’s” “little monsters.” 😂 post reactions could determine which suggestions end up in a poll, and when the forum membership achievement is met, Onision makes the final decision on the fan base name. /idea

We're called bananas 😝

54 minutes ago, k*itlind said:

We're called bananas 😝

Oh i guess that makes sense.

it’s funny I forget bc I didn’t get into his videos from that one 🤣 I was a speaks fan back in the day. But I still think we need an idea for a 1000 member milestone !

5 minutes ago, lilith said:

it’s funny I forget bc I didn’t get into his videos from that one 🤣 I was a speaks fan back in the day. But I still think we need an idea for a 1000 member milestone !

I’ll do a TikTok or som*thing 😊

• Heart 2
  • Star 1

• Mod
1 hour ago, lilith said:

Lol it's ok. I would love to see what other ideas we can come up with. That's a good idea!

1 hour ago, Onision said:

I’ll do a TikTok or som*thing 😊

Yeah do that 😃

Why is there a limit on the love we can spread? I'm always reaching my limit on reactions for the day. Don't limit my love! Lol.

Also, there have been a few times when I would have liked to use the shocked / surprised emoji 😮 but it's not a choice.

• Star 1

10 minutes ago, Ann said:

@Onision

Would you consider doing an "Onision video section" on here, where you would occasionally react to/or discuss  stuff from this forum, or maybe answer questions we send in for your videos? 

Oof... yeah maybe *shrugs* I donno ~ For now you can use the Onision contact section. It's... here:
https://www.onision.net/forum/16-contact-onision/