What were you like as a ch*ld?

Posted (edited)

I was really nice ch*ld but when my mom left our dad I became a annoying ch*ld I wanted my dad... Poor mom😅

When I was 15 had my own pc I was only found on my room being emo and playing games. 

spacer.png

Edited by cool.dus.niet
Censored word
  • Heart 1

I was gullible, I had high hopes that were unrealistic... too much faith in people... in the world. I needed someone to guide me, had no one... learned lessons, hard ones...

Life goes on till it doesn't...

I was a good kid though... I think I'm a good man now too... 

• Heart 2

Posted (edited)

A bit of a wild one safe to say I've calmed down a lot but still have the odd devil may care moment

Edited by JoJo
Getting used to what words I can and cant say

I was very shy and sensitive  , so shy I couldn’t even look at other people face except for my family members. I was quite in public and talkative at home. At home I was the annoying type, when I hid somewhere my mom would get worried then I popped up and almost scared the life outta her. Back then when I was young I let ***s even adults walk over me without even realizing but my mom helped a lot along the way and it really made me different, so now I just be more aware of people that I come across.

I had trouble talking to people, everything made me nervous, I was really nerdy, and I got through life by daydreaming because I couldn't cope in the present. I present myself as different now but at the core I haven't really changed.

I was fearless 😂 Daring, energetic, playful. A little shy in front of adults that my mom would introduce me but anywhere else I was quite mischievous.

I was outdoors a lot and yet loved to dress up at times, so I ruined many outfits. I was always looking for fun, adventure and I had a really bright outlook on the world despite not having the easiest ch*ldhood. Movies and books were my escape too. I used to be so competitive, I’d challenge older k***s to races and beat them. I wish I could be young again but with less family stress. I missed out on a lot due to family issues, but I made the best of it. I’m not as daring anymore or reckless. Young me was more fun 😜